• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm |OT| Like Riding a Bike

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
edit: nevermind.

Zen

Banned
Mna I think I over played this season, I've gone from consistently facing masters to being mired in low-mid diamond hell. Think I'm going to take a week off of actually playing and focus more on getting back to working consistently out and eating right. I'm also way too moody online because I know I'm not playing well, blah.

Time for a small break.

And new rule, if I lose 3 matches in a row I stop for the day.

Blizz should reduce the cost of Overlord transport so it gets used more often outside of rarely against mech. Watching Rotterdam's stream and a Zerg attacked his 3rd with Hydras and Lings while at the same time dropping about a dozen Hydras and Lings in his main and 4 Hydras in his natural. Was awesome to see.

kasane

i played against a hacking protoss lol

he knew where my hellions would cut and intercepted it with no obs

he knew where my hidden base was again no obs

he knew where my tanks were seiged and cut right through there

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
get to see jinair greenwingsvs prime, MVP vs samsung galaxy, incredible miracle vs KT Rolster, CJ Entus vs SK Telecom T1, Prime vs KT Rolster and CJ Entus vs MVP at the pro league

not too bloody shabby at all :D

I keep seeing Zerg's while a Terran is streaming delaying their Muta's and going for a massive Ling/Baneling attack before Terran starts harassing with drops and winning most of the time. Wonder why we aren't seeing it more often.

get to see jinair greenwingsvs prime, MVP vs samsung galaxy, incredible miracle vs KT Rolster, CJ Entus vs SK Telecom T1, Prime vs KT Rolster and CJ Entus vs MVP at the pro league

not too bloody shabby at all :D

LUCKY! ;_; So jealous bro. Enjoy and have fun there. I think you might catch GSL finals just barely if you are staying all the way for Prime vs KT.

I keep seeing Zerg's while a Terran is streaming delaying their Muta's and going for a massive Ling/Baneling attack before Terran starts harassing with drops and winning most of the time. Wonder why we aren't seeing it more often.

Because usually a Terran will defend unless they were greedy as hell and lost their map control aka Hellions + Reapers.

Thats usually an allin on the Zergs part because they can't afford high muta count due to Banes and the missing Drone production.

Aaron

Need for Seat sponsoring combo SC2 and Hearthstone tourney, where Artosis will both be casting in one and participating in the other.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
So three days later, I'm out of jail.

NeoGAF, serious business. Can everyone who quoted my previous post please remove the quote?

Thanks. I'll PM you as well.

Zen

Banned
You know this thread would be so much more interesting if you weren't such a vague tease with your sitcom esque misadventures.

Yoshichan

You know this thread would be so much more interesting if you weren't such a vague tease with your sitcom esque misadventures.
You can find some (more vague) info in my post history ^^'... don't wanna bring more shit into this thread.

Yoshichan

Yoshichan

Fezyq74.png

Zen

Banned
All you need to do is be honest with yourself. Look in the mirror and ask yourself "Am I a knobber?"

I think you know the answer.

Then we get to figure out what knobber even means.

Zen

Banned
nonono /Shia I don't play Dota 2
much
thus I am immune. I play Starcraft and it is well known that all Starcraft players are autistics.

SamuraiX-

jHsmFbg.png

zwiFs4S.png

Any guesses?

I'm too lazy to look through the WCS profile silhouettes but I'm sure they used one of those for the question marked player.

Aaron

All you need to do is be honest with yourself. Look in the mirror and ask yourself "Am I a knobber?"

I think you know the answer.

Then we get to figure out what knobber even means.
I once deliberately threw a Dota 2 match that I could have won single handed because I didn't like my team. In my defense, my team were total assholes.

Any guesses?

I'm too lazy to look through the WCS profile silhouettes but I'm sure they used one of those for the question marked player.
Former Azubu player, like Symbol or Supernova.

So a balance patch is on the way. Seems like fairly small changes. Hopefully the MSC change reduces the effectiveness of blink all ins somewhat. Certainly i think it makes scouting with an MSC slightly more difficult/risky.

The mine buff is the one i'm excited for. Hopefully it leads to the unit actually being used in PvT a little more.

I hope they keep looking at more changes in the short to mid term instead of how long we usually wait. Looks like their won't be any big changes coming until LOTV though (if at all).

SamuraiX-

The mine buff is the one i'm excited for. Hopefully it leads to the unit actually being used in PvT a little more.

I'm excited to finally watch Protoss that favor Gateway-focused compositions actually have to micro their mass Zealots similar to how Zerg players had to start microing their Zerglings since the dawn of HotS.

The less 1-Aing armies, the better.

I'm really gonna enjoy the buffed mines. Leave 2 at my mineral lines and see how Protoss likes to A move their warped in Zealots to their deaths. 160 damage of splash MUHAHAHAHA!!! :D

ZWLJXx5l.jpg

I'm really gonna enjoy the buffed mines. Leave 2 at my mineral lines and see how Protoss likes to A move their warped in Zealots to their deaths. 160 damage of splash MUHAHAHAHA!!! :D

That's 4 supply. Is that much more effective than just having a bunker full of marines?

I'm excited to finally watch Protoss that favor Gateway-focused compositions actually have to micro their mass Zealots similar to how Zerg players had to start microing their Zerglings since the dawn of HotS.

The less 1-Aing armies, the better.

I certainly like the idea of widow mines actually being used in the army composition and not just for defense (even if it's just for the mid game). Not sure how easy or effective splitting zealots will be. It's nothing like controlling a zergling because they lock on and use charge. It will be interesting to see how this could potentially effect the matchup.

That's 4 supply. Is that much more effective than just having a bunker full of marines?

I certainly like the idea of widow mines actually being used in the army composition and not just for defense (even if it's just for the mid game). Not sure how easy or effective splitting zealots will be. It's nothing like controlling a zergling because they lock on and use charge. It will be interesting to see how this could potentially effect the matchup.

Because 4 Marines= 200 minerals and Bunker equals another 100 minerals which is 300 minerals per base.

2 WMs is 150/50 per base. But they kill Zealots instantly and cannot be attacked unless detection is nearby. Why spend minerals trying to repair a bunker when you can just have WM wipe out the Zealots left and right?

Also lets more resources go to Ghosts which cost a ton in minerals. 200/100.

Because 4 Marines= 200 minerals and Bunker equals another 100 minerals which is 300 minerals per base.

2 WMs is 150/50 per base. But they kill Zealots instantly and cannot be attacked unless detection is nearby. Why spend minerals trying to repair a bunker when you can just have WM wipe out the Zealots left and right?

Also lets more resources go to Ghosts which cost a ton in minerals. 200/100.

Makes sense i guess. Not sure how reliable they will be though. I'm for anything that actually makes use of the factory. Personally i love using the factory with my bio army in TvP, early game widow mines and mid to late game i love hellbats.

Hopefully this turns the factory into more than a glorified scout.

Top Bottom