• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm |OT| Like Riding a Bike

Syf

Banned
yesss ghosts

image.php

fucking storms god damn flash had great EMPs but lol 2 storms = dead army

Majine

Banned
Goes to show how important taking out observers can be. All of a sudden the protoss loses the opponents army and forced to take a fight from a bad position.

calder

Must be so demoralizing for a marine to have a probe run right by and you can't quite kill it.

This is kinda working but not sure MC can end it

Flashuuuuuu! MC had to stay and be a bit more aggressive there. It seems like he thought he had crippled flash more than he actually did so was happy going home. He needed to deny the natural longer.

Hopefully flash can go all the way.

Flash likes his mech and i think mech > swarmhosts

Soulkey has shown that this absolutely isn't true. Swarmhosts can definitely beat mech players the question is whether or not snutes play is good enough to beat flash and i'd say that's a resounding no. We'll soon find out i guess.

kasane

Soulkey has shown that this absolutely isn't true. Swarmhosts can definitely beat mech players the question is whether or not snutes play is good enough to beat flash and i'd say that's a resounding no. We'll soon find out i guess.
Well i didnt say it always wins

I just think most of the time mech has an easier time winning against sh

Speaking from what i saw and what i experienced

Taeja lost his Reaper early and spent 3 scans clearing creep and still didn't kill every tumor. Violet misplaced his Queens and let Hellions by, plus he tried to counter attack after he killed the Reaper with slow Lings.

Violet getting murdered by Hellion run bys.

2/2 Roach/Hydra push is the most underrated build for Zerg.

Top Bottom