• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm |OT| Like Riding a Bike

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
fucking disgusting

peakish

Bah.

I don't think force fields were the biggest issue there, Flash lost too many units in the main of MC. It was a poor attack and he got caught without any defense at home.

(Not that force fields aren't bullshit regardless ;p)

Syf

Banned
Bah.

I don't think force fields were the biggest issue there, Flash lost too many units in the main of MC. It was a poor attack and he got caught without any defense at home.
The thing is MC had hardly any defenses either, just that fucking photon overcharge and some force fields. Protoss is such an unbelievably poorly designed race it makes me want to quit the game

peakish

The thing is MC had hardly any defenses either, just that fucking photon overcharge and some force fields. Protoss is such an unbelievably poorly designed race it makes me want to quit the game
Maybe. I'm not the biggest fan of photon overcharge, but it's a legit defense. Flash overcommitted to the attack instead of turning around and got his army killed.

Edit: To be clear, I think that PO is very boring as far as defense goes, but at this moment I'm no longer sure if it's too powerful as it was in the beginning of HOTS.

kasane

Legit defense by pressinf your hotkey of choice

Force fields are such good space controlling spell you can do a lot of shinanegans with it

Syf

Banned
The fact that MC could defend against 20 marines with almost zero units while proxying out a void ray army across the map is so stupid, so incredibly stupid and frustrating to watch

ugh

times like this I just want to uninstall the game and say fuck blizzard

peakish

I agree, force fields are powerful. Flash surely knows that, yet he still committed to an attack which wouldn't do much damage and stimmed his army into a dead end. It was a bad read of what MC was doing and sometimes bullshit will catch you off guard. The last BW game in proleague came down to a DT build winning, then again that's also protoss pulling a dirty trick, lol.

Anyway, Flash v Zerg up next. FUCK

I really want to root for Flash, but I can't ever root against Scarlett.

I wanted to come to beat buy and get a mouse pad or something but there is nothing here lol. Fuck. Going home to go to bed to leave as early as possible.

What time are you going?

Damn mc was hilarious

the parking ramp i'm looking to park it that's a blcok from the convention center and right behind my hotel is a ~2 hour drive. Planning to leave here @ 6:30am. Hoping that's enough time :\

edit: ticket pickup starts @ 9am, so i want to get there and get in line as early as possible.

edit2: is there wifi?

kasane

Im still not sure about tomorrow since its the weekend

But people were pretty light earlier

Also if youre entering in the north when you go up the escalators iem booth is right there

No im using data

Syf

Banned
And the protoss rage has passed lol. I just hope Flash comes back with a big win tomorrow. More scouting and ghosts plz. Gonna be an awesome day.

Is there any indication on how many active players there are a day on SC2?
Well you can see the number of games being played at the main menu for SC2, but I don't know about the overall daily numbers. It's still an active community, certainly the most popular RTS, but it's seen a significant decline since launch too.

Top Bottom