• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm |OT| Like Riding a Bike

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Not a big fan of Husky's voice and casting style although he improved a lot.

Scarlett so good, what a crazy series.
Cure probably GSL champ tho

The reads and execution are so good

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Damn polt is based as fuck so much swag

4qHPFIp.jpg

survivor

Banned
Good games by Polt against Scarlett and few lucky widow mine shots. I really thought he was done for after that terrible start from him in game 1.

SamuraiX-

Gonna go watch the VODs of Bomber's games in Group A but I just have to say I'm so, so happy to that Cure has finally emerged. The guy always had talent. He was rocking it toward the end of WoL and showed flashes throughout HotS but damn it's good to see him finally playing up to his true potential. :D

Aaron

Gonna go watch the VODs of Bomber's games in Group A but I just have to say I'm so, so happy to that Cure has finally emerged. The guy always had talent. He was rocking it toward the end of WoL and showed flashes throughout HotS but damn it's good to see him finally playing up to his true potential. :D
Bomber played some of the best matches I've ever seen from him in the group stages. Worth watching even for lesser fans. :)

Syf

Banned
he's in the final for this tournament and the semi-final in gsl. if he wins both, he could make blizzcon too

SamuraiX-

Bomber mechin' it happen.
1urW35f.png

Bomber played some of the best matches I've ever seen from him in the group stages. Worth watching even for lesser fans. :)

Can't wait to watch!

he's in the final for this tournament and the semi-final in gsl. if he wins both, he could make blizzcon too

I thought this was a possibility but now even if he wins here AND GSL, he'd still be only tied with sOs in points.

MMA would have to severely choke in WCS EU and at DreamHack Stockholm to give either sOs or Cure a chance of making BlizzCon.

SamuraiX-

Bomber DA GODZ
1urW35f.png

So I just took a peek at the updated player list for DreamHack Stockholm... good lord, when did that tournament suddenly turn STACKED?! :O

First DreamHack for Polt all year... MC, herO, Classic... MMA actually might be boned if can't at least make it to the quartefinals in WCS EU.

Aaron

Still expect Bomber to advance, which means a best of seven with the two best terrans on the planet. :)

Jesus, Bomber's Law working overtime.

SamuraiX-

I thought Bomber was for sure done in Game 5.

Biffed early Medivac attack...

Started his second CC after Polt already had two Orbitals...

Quickly falling behind in tank count...

Tried going up to 3 CCs with no army...

Polt had 2-1 upgrades before Bomber even had an Armory...

Bomber's like: "whatever, I'll just keep clicking on my Barracks and pressing A" LOL

BOMBER VS CURE FINALS HYYYYPE

SamuraiX-

You can tell Bomber has been practicing mech pretty hard on Nimbus.

He looked damn near unstoppable against Polt and Cure in both instances.

SamuraiX-

I feel a little bad for Cure.

Literally everything he's tried to throw at Bomber this series has just gotten backhanded down and then he just gets steamrolled because Bomber always has the economical advantage.

Top Bottom