• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm |OT| Like Riding a Bike

SamuraiX-

I just love Bomber, man. What a guy. To have the balls to play TvT where you always go for fast 3rd CC, get 1/1 on a single E bay without ever producing a second E bay or Armony and then just mass units, constantly pressure and dominate your opponent is something I've never seen work so well in the hands of other players.

I'll be rooting for him hard to take WCS AM S3 and for another amazing run at BlizzCon this year. Would be an incredible way to close out such a fun career for him.

Also, I hope they can bring Mal to all these events from now on. He was amazing at IEM Toronto too. The guy just has so much more swag, so much more charisma than any other Korean translator I've seen before.

I just love Bomber, man. What a guy. To have the balls to play TvT where you always go for fast 3rd CC, get 1/1 on a single E bay without ever producing a second E bay or Armony and then just mass units, constantly pressure and dominate your opponent is something I've never seen work so well in the hands of other players.

I'll be rooting for him hard to take WCS AM S3 and for another amazing run at BlizzCon this year. Would be an incredible way to close out such a fun career for him.

Also, I hope they can bring Mal to all these events from now on. He was amazing at IEM Toronto too. The guy just has so much more swag, so much more charisma than any other Korean translator I've seen before.

Bomber and Polt could play eachother in the semis of WCS S3

Not sure who to root for here. I kinda want soo at blizzcon but at the same time zest is just awesome to watch.

Oh man this series. If soo wins this game 7.... Lol. He might just catz himself into the finals.

If only catz could use his builds to this effect :p. Kinda makes you realise the importance of being able to come up with unique strategies. Sometimes i feel like we don't see enough creativity particularly from the Korean scene.

Syf

Banned
Wooo, so glad to see soO made the final. Whether it's vs Cure or Innovation the final should be a hell of a match.

Syf

Banned
So I bought the blizzcon virtual ticket. Told myself it was to watch the Starcraft dev panel for LotV info but really I just think the Artanis avatar is neat.

ouR4EeV.jpg

SamuraiX-

Some great names on the list. Disappointed that Metropolis and Kulas Ravine didn't make the initial cut. Would've been fun to see those again.

My votes:

• Steppes of War
  • Shakuras Plateau
  • Tal'Darim Altar LE
  • Shattered Temple
  • Xel'Naga Caverns
  • Yeonsu LE
  • Whirlwind LE
I figure if they want to make this old school, let's really make it old school.

Some great names on the list. Disappointed that Metropolis and Kulas Ravine didn't make the initial cut. Would've been fun to see those again.

My votes:

• Steppes of War
  • Shakuras Plateau
  • Tal'Darim Altar LE
  • Shattered Temple
  • Xel'Naga Caverns
  • Yeonsu LE
  • Whirlwind LE
I figure if they want to make this old school, let's really make it old school.

Wow we almost had the same exact list! I didn't add Steppes of War or Tal Altar though. Got Daybreak and Neo Planet S.

Oh I love how a bunch of people are voting Xel'Naga Caverns.

Syf

Banned
If you were my king
ooooaaahoooo

I would be your queen
oooaahhooo

If you were my king
I would be your queen

ooaaahhhoooo

survivor

Banned
SKT losing Parting, Fantasy, Rain and Soulkey, man that's gotta hurt. At least with Innovation they might finally restore their terran pride.

Syf

Banned
Man, so hyped for the final. TvZ series between Innovation and soO will be awesome.

Also Dreamhack starts up today with a good lineup, final WCS point event aside from the WCS playoffs I think. The blizzcon picture should be a lot clearer after this weekend.

Syf

Banned
Jaedong, MMA, Life and soO have all advanced to the Ro16 tomorrow. Huge for their blizzcon chances. Snute was eliminated though so he is barely holding on to the #16 spot.

Edit: Actually according to TL, soO and Classic clinched their blizzcon spots with their wins today.

survivor

Banned
Wow, soO has not dropped a single map in DH so far, going 12-0. I guess when you reach GSL finals 4 times in a row, these foreign tourneys are ezpz

Syf

Banned
herO and MMA confirmed for blizzcon now too. Jaedong will be in if he wins his next match. Door is wide open for other players to pass Snute and Life now.

Syf

Banned
Ugh JD plz. :(

Well, this was his last chance for points. He should still make it but he's depending a bit on other results in the WCS playoffs now.

Life is now confirmed for blizzcon however.

Syf

Banned
Blizzcon lineup so far:
Protoss - Zest, MC, Stardust, San, Classic, herO
Terran - Taeja, Polt, Bomber, MMA, Jjakji
Zerg - HyuN, soO, Life

14 players, 2 spots left. Quite a few players still who could take those last spots.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
edit: nevermind!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
!!!

WOW you're quick, haha! Please don't share it with anyone :3 (I'm putting it up in 5 days)

Top Bottom