• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm |OT| Like Riding a Bike

Syf

Banned
ahhhh, code S final tonight!! Very small chance Innovation can make blizzcon but he's still got a chance if he wins this. Either that happens or soO finally wins a final, either would be awesome to see

kasane

someone was stream sniping and maphacking dragon

they played 4 times and in the 4th game dragon rekt him with mech

Kreygasm

Syf

Banned
Do you not believe me about the 69ing the chair thing

GIHq05.gif

Syf

Banned
well good talk sc2 gaf I will be in bed ordering pizza and tacos and cheese in general til the final starts

Love watching players abuse cliffs like this, it's a shame we don't have more maps with terrain you can take advantage of like this. Inno was way too far behind to make it work but i really like the idea.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
hahahahahah Kherion

Syf

Banned
Wow, poor soO

Grats Inno on that first code S though. Keeping the blizzcon dream alive! Good to see a terran champ too!

zargle

lol, was gonna avoid this thread til I had a chance to watch some of the GSL stuff, but then ToD spoiled the result within the first 2 minutes of me watching WCS EU. MC just got rekt and it wasnt even close.

Syf

Banned
These next two matches are huge for blizzcon chances. San and MMA are qualified, Bunny and ForGG can still make it.

Also loving this new WCS overlay.

Syf

Banned
Scarlett the only chance for a non-korean at blizzcon now, and she has to win AM to make it.

If MMA eliminates ForGG I think Innovation is a lock to make it unless I'm missing something.

Syf

Banned
ForGG eliminated. So I think Innovation is in blizzcon now for sure (wooo!). And Jaedong will keep the #16 spot unless Pigbaby, HerO or Scarlett wins the AM region.

survivor

Banned
I don't see San beating MMA, but it would be cool if he wins WCS. Of course it would be much harder if he has to also face Yoda in the finals instead of Golden.

Syf

Banned
TvT macro games are some of my favorites to watch. Hopefully the whole series will be like this game.

Also the observer really needs to be constantly displaying resources on the overlay.

Top Bottom