• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm |OT| Like Riding a Bike

Syf

Banned
Well there's other events like IEMs and Dreamhacks that Koreans can still compete in. But yeah pretty much.

SamuraiX-

Three games of PvP that all ended before the 10 minute mark.

At least Has always makes it fun because he's fucking insane and you never know what he's going to do.

SamuraiX-

Game 1 of Bunny vs Kane was insane. Kane is playing out of his fucking mind for some guy who's just coming back from a one month vacation. lol

Kane landed the fungal of all fungals to end the game. I think it caught like 20-30 marines.

Syf

Banned
finally got a second monitor so I can have SC on while doing other stuff lol. yeah that fungal at the end of the last game was awesome

SamuraiX-

wow, didn't expect kane to make it out. go canada!

Nobody did. Not even he himself did! In his winner's interview yesterday he said he fully expected to lose to Bunny and said that he hopes he loses because that meant that SC2 is a game of skill. lmfao

Kane has taken his play up to another level since the last half of 2014. He could easily finish Top 4 this season if he's placed up against TLO or Showtime.

SamuraiX-

Has gives absolutely NO FUCKS.

ibkvuDHIyxxdXI.png

Zero.

None.

Nada.

SamuraiX-

Quarterfinals start in less than 12 hours.

The guy who's walking away champion of WCS Season 1 will probably end up being the one with the greatest amount of stamina and resilience and not necessarily the best player with the best preparation.

Wedge7

Just catching up with matches

Lol Has is a character man, I really thought he was gonna win game1 vs bunny.

What a guy, dirty cheesing Protoss but he won me over lol

A shame he got owned so badly in game 2

Syf

Banned
Wait did anyone else just notice in one of these LotV clips graphics that looked quite a bit different? Maybe I was seeing things.. I'll have to look at it again

calder

Cool, WCS going to Toronto next season. Should be good!

That HotS trailer with Sylvanas really makes me want to reinstall War3 (I'm done with WoW).

SamuraiX-

Polt has ascended.

Super Saiyan 5 up in this bitch.

This is why it's hard for me to root for Hydra. He can look brilliant in a select few games and then look like a chump in others. Any other elite Zerg would've never lost in the situation he was in with Game 6. That's two straight games he threw because he doesn't pay attention to his Baneling count and constantly engages Terran off of creep.

Top Bottom