• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm |OT| Like Riding a Bike

SamuraiX-

Missed all the IEM games. Hard for me to get hyped for that one since clearly Rain, PartinG, or herO will take it. lol

Couple of fun matches in Code A tonight:

MheQOX6.png

SamuraiX-

Glad Dream was able to recover in Game 3. Getting swept by Hack would've been a travesty. He's gotta at least push this to 5.

edit: welp

dream pls ;_;

SamuraiX-

man, I wish all ZvZs would be played like that

huge congrats to Curious on winning his first ever SC2 premier championship

he played one hell of a phenomenal series

particularly impressive considering TRUE made HyuN look like a joke

SamuraiX-

o0WbKIR.png

Disappointed about TY and Snute facing up in the quarters. Was rooting for both of them.

Doesn't matter, I guess, since the grand final is gonna be herO vs PartinG with herO taking it all (apparently PartinG is sick).

SamuraiX-

Losira continues to boggle the mind.

Looks like the most unstoppable period Zerg on the planet across a stretch in time and then instantly and inexplicably goes full NA the next.

r5xstVz.png

not sure if he's usually a sarcastic person, but I'll be damn impressed if he can avoid getting swept.

SamuraiX-

praise Bridgehead

continues to deliver outstanding games

Snute should've died several times over in that opening set but used the map's terrain to take some great engagements... unfortunately took some pretty piss poor ones as well

calder

Snute pushing TY back from his dead 3rd Hatch up to the doorstep of TY's production was a pretty exciting way to end it though.
Yep, snute showed a lot of heart for a guy who went out 0-3. Thought he had it there at the end, needed just a dozen more lings or few more mutas.

SamuraiX-

Logic fails me when I watch Game 1 of TY vs PartinG.

TY was up 10-15 supply and then what feels like a minute passed and PartinG was up by 40 supply with 5 Colossi and 8 High Templar.

WTF???

SamuraiX-

Congrats to Classic.

Normally I have an irrational hate for the guy but I can't even be mad, dude went through the best competition at the tournament to claim the title.

Dark and Dream in the qualifiers
Rain in the group stage
Losira, herO, and PartinG in the playoffs

that shit's pretty insane

SamuraiX-

Some pretty hype Code A matches tonight:

S46GvFB.png

don't care for the second match but you know I'll be rooting for Bomber, Cure, and FanTaSy!

been liking Sacsri too since his emergence so that'll be a feelgood set of games

really glad it's starting an hour early, might push myself to stay up to catch all the games live

SamuraiX-

Much better second game from Bomber. Looks like he tried to execute the same build he planned for the first game without the shenanigans.

He really leveled First's economy with the WM drops despite what I thought was some excellent reaction time and defense by First.

Didn't know 1 rax openings was still a thing in TvP.

To me, it feels like a death sentence 75% of the time, but the 2-3 Rax openings leaves you with little to no options for aggression in the early game.

I love when Terran scan their own Widow Mine's to kill Observer's.

that was cute

SamuraiX-

1 base all in gud unit

to think First actually used to be a respectable Protoss player

really nice patience and decision making from Bomber

I hate that build by First. You scout the three rax opening, why try going for a delayed Oracle? Even without the awful control it still wouldn't do much. Should have gone straight into Phoenix's if you open Stargate.

Top Bottom