• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm |OT| Like Riding a Bike

"Hey guys, remember when Zerg complained about Terran being able to Siege their 3rd without doing much on Deadwing? Lets add high ground and the ability to Siege their main at the exact same time!"

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
GPChGyz.png

Syf

Banned
Flash could have and should have just fought with the tanks anyway under the blinding cloud, he took so much free damage by backing up.
wasn't talking about that one, was sarcastically talking about the one where soo walked his army into into a siege tank spread

Lethe82

Banned
Oh haha.

To be fair BCs on that map make some decent sense with how segmented the ground lanes are, as long as you get yamato. Flash also needed to be a little more agressive with hellion harass.

Kudos to Flash, an entertaining series at least, he still needs to work on his tvz

Very nice map pool this season.

peakish

Flash still not on level and HOTS still producing mostly bland engagements.

Good thing there's some BW starting in a few hours.

SamuraiX-

Dream died several times over in that game.

Nice resilience to stay in it.

Need a reverse sweep to avoid a ZvZ final at this point...

I HAVE A DREEEAAAAAAAMMMM

Lethe82

Banned
Watching now, game 1 was kind of dull.

Flash still not on level and HOTS still producing mostly bland engagements.

Good thing there's some BW starting in a few hours.

Turret tracking is currently being added to seige tanks and immortals in lotv and they're admitting that damage point is a thing. I'm hopeful that they get rid of Zealot charge and revert it to a straight up speed buff like BW.

SamuraiX-

Wow

Arium (15 year old NA player), the only player from the US playing at DreamHack Valencia, defeated Lilbow to advance to the Ro32 and just knocked out Symbol to climb to the Ro16 where he'll face TRUE and might actually beat him too. He looks pretty solid in PvZ.

Lethe82

Banned
Arium's Warp Prism micro

Also Bridgehead is a great map, I'm loving how this new map pool is really pushing diversity of strategies between Macro and all ins that aren't just the same old same old alls we've seen for years. THIS is why map diversity is important.

Top Bottom