• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm |OT| Like Riding a Bike

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
i'm in moscow airport and i just met bomber

:D

Syf

Banned
Kespa Cup bracket is up, starts in 4 days - http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/2015_KeSPA_Cup_Season_2

AAGWhxa.png

Wedge7

Proleague playoffs were pretty exciting. Maru confirming again what a sick beast he is. That TvP is out of control. Seems mortal in his TvZ.

Homestory as well has been pretty decent, though I'm watching more for the great commentary and atmosphere as opposed to the great games. Love hearing the guys shoot the shit and make fun of each other, though I tend to not really watch the base trade stream, as I'm not a huge fan of that commentary.

Syf

Banned
Yeah it was a really good final. HSC getting down to the good players too, hopefully will be a good playoff.

SamuraiX-

Flash almost threw that first one.

I really love Bridgehead. Glad it found its way into the official map pool. It adds some nice diversity to that standard mold that Blizzard never cares to break.

Tasteless is solo casting GSL like a baus. Worth watching even if the games aren't all that great.

I'll watch replays later tonight. So far only one of the six players in Code S last season have made it this season. The only real upset though has been Losira beating TY.

Took a look at the rest of Code A. Life doesn't have a great match-up against Trap. Can definitely see him losing that. Flash plays against Impact which could have been a lot worse. If Zest can't beat Patience he doesn't ever deserve to be back in Code S. The best match-up in Code A is probably Bbyong against Super.

SamuraiX-

I left and came back when each player had no buildings and it was Classic with 2 Tempests vs 6 Marines and 2 Vikings from Flash....

wtf did I miss? lol

Did Classic do a proxy Tempest build?

SamuraiX-

Flash played that entire game really well except losing half his army to random DTs.

Pretty foolish decision for Classic to isolate his only AoE damage units on a map like that.

Dark vs Dream should be fun. Love watching Zerg's who are great at creep spreading. Looking forward to Flash vs soO too because I haven't seen a lot of mech vs Zerg lately.

Top Bottom