• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xater

Hi guys! I finally got a new mchine and Starcraft 2. Loving the game so far in SP. Will jump into MP as soon as I am done with that. What do people need to add me in this game? Is my player name (Xater) enough?

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Xater said:
Hi guys! I finally got a new mchine and Starcraft 2. Loving the game so far in SP. Will jump into MP as soon as I am done with that. What do people need to add me in this game? Is my player name (Xater) enough?

and your character number, should be able to see it by hovering your cursor over your picture or something like that jazz

Vaporak

Dooraven said:
Flash v Bisu (err I mean Best since SKT will probably put him as the ace against Flash) finals incoming

I opened the Broodwar stream a few posts up and all I see is stuttery K-pop, am I in the right place?

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Xater said:
NA? best way is to join the "NeoGAF" chat channel, all of us gaffers hang tgere. otherwise we need your character code to add as friend.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Headed to Blizzcon. Here's hoping it's not, like, Ensnare vs Kyrix in the GSL October finals :|. Nestea vs MC, Bomber vs a top Terran, something like that would make my year!

Q8D3vil

EviLore said:
Headed to Blizzcon. Here's hoping it's not, like, Ensnare vs Kyrix in the GSL October finals :|. Nestea vs MC, Bomber vs a top Terran, something like that would make my year!
so you finally got tickets, nice.

its gsl final, they will never deliver.
i imagine this season final will be between nestea and losira.

HolyCheck

EviLore said:

hot damn.

you better be sporting a neogaf cheerful!

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
EviLore said:
I messaged Blizz and they said they hated you and would never give you tickets :'[

I might still go if possible. Would be nice.

HolyCheck

Hazaro said:
I messaged Blizz and they said they hated you and would never give you tickets :'[

I might still go if possible. Would be nice.

I'm earning enough with my new job that it's feasible for me to save up a bit to go to shit like this next year, / late this year, i'm very tempted to just save up to go to Worst Korea for a week and GSL it out like a mofo

jersoc

EviLore said:

it'll be a typical GSL final anyways. 4-0, 15 min one side games :|

I'm a bit mad at myself for not trying this year. But least year Blizzcon was pretty fun. got to see FD and Boxer at their SC2 prime.

I totally hear that HolyCheck, but plane tickets there are crazy ass expensive. Probably take me a couple years to stash that cash.

Xater

Corran Horn said:
NA? best way is to join the "NeoGAF" chat channel, all of us gaffers hang tgere. otherwise we need your character code to add as friend.

Good to know. Then it would be Xater and 744. But I am not from NA. :(

HolyCheck

MrKnives said:
You can't if you have changed it before. Buy a new account.
Or wait until blizz implements it.

I dont know if i've ever changed it before.

I know I was Niick on SEA, I'm pretty sure I made NA as HolyCheck :(

I really want to change my name to include the GAF tag, but then again if I am being perfectly honest, except for my main man Devil I don't really do much with (NA) GAFfers.

fanboi

Banned
mescalineeyes said:
I really want to change my name to include the GAF tag, but then again if I am being perfectly honest, except for my main man Devil I don't really do much with (NA) GAFfers.

Thats why you suck and isnt in master.

Burn

Haunted

I've put playing WoL away for good, but I'm planning to hopefully rejoin the
bronze
fray with HotS. Totally down for GAFHaunted representation then. HauntedGAF... not so much.

MrKnives

Haunted said:
I've put playing WoL away for good, but I'm planning to hopefully rejoin the
bronze
fray with HotS. Totally down for GAFHaunted representation then. HauntedGAF... not so much.

thumbs-down.jpg

HolyCheck

:( yes, seems i had changed it gah, ohwell i have bigger issues atm, like 160gig on my laptop that is being used and i dont know by what, its just no where to be found gah

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
HolyCheck said:
:( yes, seems i had changed it gah, ohwell i have bigger issues atm, like 160gig on my laptop that is being used and i dont know by what, its just no where to be found gah
out of control temp folder? mine once got up to 40gigs by itself >_>

HolyCheck

holy shit tnt, that program is incredible!

I had a 170gig 7th heaven torrent sitting there on my other account i'd forgotten about. problems sovled!

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
i use overdisk myself since its not on a trial, but yeah its really helpful to keep track of where everything is.

:3

overdisk will give you this with each segment being a folder:
Vk9wX.jpg

and you can mouse over segments for their names +click them to bring up a chart for that segment only, right click to open that folder in a new window.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
EviLore said:
you suck. /jealous.

I wish I could go again, was fun although the lines were stupid long.

Rico

Really need to load up SC2 one of these days and spend some time with it. Especially since the disc is sitting about 2 feet away from me! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom