• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Js1yj.png

So lonely ;;

Corran Horn

wait, why are you playing terran?

why would you buy a kr account to offrace? -_-

Ive had a TW account for like 6+ months, I think I told you about it before. It was like 30 dollars and was kinda of a gift from a friend (well his money but i used it for this!)

Anybody want to play some games of Squadron TD with me?

Lamonster 598

Actually anybody that enjoys custom games, please add me. I don't play regular mode very often. I love observing live matches though so feel free to invite me to those too.

Corran Horn

The one random time when you check a watch tower as you scout and you see 2 proxy gateways is awesome lol.
Build a barracks in his main and he quit :p

Corran Horn

[SC2] IdrA
[SC2] Grubby
[SC2] Liquid`HerO
[SC2] HuK
[LoL] Destiny
[SC2] oGsForGG
[SC2] ViBE
[SC2] oGsjookTo
[SC2] oGsLuvsic

All streaming...while day9 gets like 10k viewers streaming reckoning. Jesus -.-

Svafnir

Man I was diamond Terran and got bored at it, switched to zerg and demoted all way to bronze. Just hit gold.... Slowly making my way back up! Enjoying Zerg a lot more than terran though, I love the sight creep spread provides.

Aaron

All streaming...while day9 gets like 10k viewers streaming reckoning. Jesus -.-
Ha, I was excited when I say Day9 was streaming while I was awake. Then I clicked on the stream...

Don't get me wrong. I'm looking forward to playing that RPG myself, but watching someone else play it is dull as dishwater.

Spl1nter

No one who watched that Idra/Huk game can possibly argue Protoss is balanced

Yes they can. Idra just plays retarded. Roach/Hydra corrupter didnt work a year ago, and it still doesn't work today yet he continue to go for it without getting any tier 3. His choice of engagements against toss is silly, it almost looks like he is engaging to lose.

profit

Maybe they just all love dubstep!

...lol

Hey, I actually enjoy dubstep and I really enjoyed the parties here in Belgium!

Untill it started to attract the 15 year olds and they thought they could make more money from them.

Nothing against teenagers or trying to be hipster.

Top Bottom