• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

profit

Dubstep is honestly the most fun to dance and grind with your girl to. I don't even care.
Heh, me and my girlfriend got together at a dubstep party! It was bound to happen, but that night we stayed at her appartment with a couple of friends and there was no bed left (I didnt want to sleep on the floor) so I pretty much had to make my move that night :D

Corran Horn said:
Dubstep lovers? Fuck this thread, Evilore nuke it please. We will start over.
Hey, were not bad people :( Besides, I enjoy it but my go to music genre will always be some good old fashioned rock/hard rock! <3 Zeppelin!

cdyhybrid said:
They probably have the EG beards too.
I cant even grow a beard....

cdyhybrid

Hawaiian/reggae and/or old school R&B slow jams are the best SC2 music.

Because they keep me from raging.

Nada plays very relaxing music, too.

cdyhybrid

wat

Someone just proxied a rax + tech lab and tried to bunker rush Nada with Marauders.

And then he transitioned into cloaked Banshees. wat wat wat

Striek

wat

Someone just proxied a rax + tech lab and tried to bunker rush Nada with Marauders.

And then he transitioned into cloaked Banshees. wat wat wat
Happened in GSL a bunch of times, its good because marauders can kite unstimmed marines and are good cost per cost with them too. Can also lift rax off and kill a supply depot walloff. Works because most terran openers are greedy as shit in TvT.

cdyhybrid

Happened in GSL a bunch of times, its good because marauders can kite unstimmed marines and are good cost per cost with them too. Can also lift rax off and kill a supply depot walloff. Works because most terran openers are greedy as shit in TvT.

I see. Had never seen that before. Of course, I hadn't watched GSL since like October last year before this current season.

Aylinato

Dubstep lovers? Fuck this thread, Evilore nuke it please. We will start over.

JOBsad.gif

MrKnives

I see. Had never seen that before. Of course, I hadn't watched GSL since like October last year before this current season.

Mistake number one. GSL is fun.
Tastosis should cast more though, it's always Agent 47 and his sidekick Moletrap.

Also GAF, kill me if you want but I need to bring this up again. I say again because I remember talking something about this subject already.

I need a new mouse

Now I have MX518 which I absolutely love and I've been using it as long as I remember. Unfortunately lately it's been bugging a lot and constantly disconnects/connects/changes sensitivity which have resulted in several losses and gray hairs.

Normally I wouldn't need any help because this is excactly where I'm good at (finding the best hardware) but now I'm really not in any position to try them out so I have to order it online, without trying and I'm REALLY picky what mouse I use. I have several mouses in my house but I still use the one who bugs out on me every 20s just because I can't stand using any other.

Currently I'm looking at SS Ikari but that's mainly because my friend went from MX518 to Ikari and is happy about it. He described it being "hmm it's a little different" which doesn't bring a lot of confidence in buying it though.
Of course I always have the option of buying another MX518 which I'm tempted to do but I thought as I'm changing it anyway I might try and see if there is anything better out there.

This is actually one the reasons why I'm not playing as much anymore and I want to fix this.

Hugo if you are reading this are you still playing Dota 2? If so we should game when I get my shit together. Also why aren't you playing SC2 anymore? Why the hate.

Q8D3vil

Tastosis should cast more though, it's always Agent 47 and his sidekick Moletrap.

Also GAF, kill me if you want but I need to bring this up again. I say again because I remember talking something about this subject already.

Hugo if you are reading this are you still playing Dota 2? If so we should game when I get my shit together. Also why aren't you playing SC2 anymore? Why the hate.
dude need to work on his rage first before playing sc2.
don't forget his drama with his brother after losing 2v2 game lol.

fanboi

Banned

Don't fucking throw cucumbers in a whorehouse son...

Holden

ofc i still dota2, i dont play sc2 cause i don't like the metagame of protoss, now that i can find an equally fun game i can get rid of sc2 for now and i highly doubt i'll play protoss in hots.

Striek

IDK if theres a thread or not but IEM Sao Paulo has started.

http://tv.esl.eu/de/

It seems to be massively underhyped compared to New York/Kiev, probably on account of its location, but same prize pool and Bitterdam casting.

Q8D3vil

This is the first time I've seen you here in like a year so not sure how much fighting are you going to do.

For some reason I though Striek was T >_>
Striek is the protoss version of me, he say T imba and i say P imba.

gsl spoiler
after today games we know who is op

Snowman

Noooo! I've been stuck with the mass Voidray song inside my head the entire day! I've finally thought of something else and you put it back in there :(

Oh and, Marine!

Aha, having starcraft songs stuck in your head is the worst to be fair, I'm sorry :D

Oh, well, looks like you win ;)

profit

Aha, having starcraft songs stuck in your head is the worst to be fair, I'm sorry :D

Oh, well, looks like you win ;)

I've managed to get "when I'm grandmaster" inside my girlfriends head for a couple of days. She's getting a bit into Starcraft, its funny when she's watching me play and shouts GG (even if I lose :( ).

fanboi

Banned
I've managed to get "when I'm grandmaster" inside my girlfriends head for a couple of days. She's getting a bit into Starcraft, its funny when she's watching me play and shouts GG (even if I lose :( ).

I've managed to get inside your girlfriend

:D

GSL spoilers

MC winner interview

Q: This current season seems to be the best chance for Protoss. As President of Protoss, what are your thoughts?
A: For PvT, the map order is really important, but for PvT, it is true that Protoss has an advantage in that matchup.

Devil>Striek

Top Bottom