• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

jasonng

SEA has more players in the GSL than NA :D.

lol-face.jpg

(Sen, + the chinese don't count as SEA... just so you know..)
Excuse us for having lives, nerds.

(._.)

Banned
Anybody pick up another copy of SCII when it was on sale over the weekend? It was $40 on amazon. Don't really wanna fuck the MMR up on my main since I take my ladder score seriously ._. so I picked up another copy for care free laddering/practice and for my friend to use.

Anybody pick up another copy of SCII when it was on sale over the weekend? It was $40 on amazon. Don't really wanna fuck the MMR up on my main since I take my ladder score seriously ._. so I picked up another copy for care free laddering/practice and for my friend to use.

Admit it, you got another to double your chances at getting a HOTS beta key

Because it's a shit match up not worth playing? If it's not a coin flip build order loss you just lose to some bullshit later

drone=get beat by mass units
don't drone=get beat by macro/mass units

I'm far more interested in getting better at ZvT, and continuing to do well in ZvP. At least with those matches I can have a gameplan and learn from mistakes

cdyhybrid

Because it's a shit match up not worth playing? If it's not a coin flip build order loss you just lose to some bullshit later

I'm far more interested in getting better at ZvT, and continuing to do well in ZvP. At least with those matches I can have a gameplan and learn from mistakes

Ah, I figured it was something like that. That's why I'm not going to touch Zerg until HotS. Hopefully the expansion fixes ZvZ.

Q8D3vil

its not just that, i feel its a pretty matchup shit to play anyway.
drone drone drone roach infestors herp derp.

i just hate wasting time on shitty matchup, the whole point of playing zerg was enjoying zvt and zvp not to get drowned by zvz in 60% of the ladder games.

Deadman

Hmm the EA thing also explains why wheat and jp were streaming it earlier.

Edit: unrelated but yay i finally got dota 2 invite. based gabe.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Tashi is leading again, I hope you're getting ready to list your favourite ponies. [spoiler: applejack goes on the bottom]

the better player always wins if he plays better.

meh whatever, you won't make me feel bad over cheese

I decided to try a new build in ZvZ

15h
14p
16 overlord
17 gas
(build one queen at the natural, and turn all larvae into lings in case of pressure. then drone depending on what you scout)

Not much success. I'm losing to mid level plat zergs

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
meh whatever, you won't make me feel bad over cheese

I decided to try a new build in ZvZ

15h
14p
16 overlord
17 gas
(build one queen at the natural, and turn all larvae into lings in case of pressure. then drone depending on what you scout)

Not much success. I'm losing to mid level plat zergs

i've moved away from 15h zvz play, 14g/14p just seems much more versatile and safer and any macro disadvantage caused by 14/14 vs 15h can be offset by your control over the map in the early game.

Top Bottom