• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Hi-five!

Looks like my internet is running at top speed as well now compared to a few hours ago.

GH9ow.png

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
macromicro? sounds like fu- WTF FACE, YOU'RE KILLING MY FUCKING OVERLORDS OH MY GOD.

i'm a terrible partner.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
updated gaf hate tier:

striek tier:
striek

FCKIN HAET tier:
face, striek

'i cant stay mad at you' tier:
ultron, splinter, striek

WedgeX

Banned
GAF NIGHT RUINED FRIENDSHIPS

1v1s from now on.

Can't believe I was almost our savior. This is what I get for rooting against Tebow.

profit

*Arrives at work*
*turns on laptop and discovers that the internet is incredibly slow*

Dont do this to me!!! Today is such an awesome day in the GSL, I want to listen to my games :(

Losing streaks of 5 and 6 today, to the point I'm being matched against gold players. I think I'm going to take a break, I'm not getting better

profit

Losing streaks of 5 and 6 today, to the point I'm being matched against gold players. I think I'm going to take a break, I'm not getting better

Well, losing is part of the game. You cant win all the time.
But I agree, if youre feeling frustrated or sad for some reason, take a break, go do something else; cause playing in frustration will only make you feel more frustrated.

fanboi

Banned
Right in the middle of that music/radio conversation they were having.

Edit: Shit, I didn't realize you guys called my name. I was on mumble and swore I heard "nix" but I thought someone was calling for Phoenix.

No one calls for Phoenix...

jasonng

gaf night vod.
http://www.twitch.tv/corran666/b/307980755

It records all as one video now :eek: no splitting it up :eek:
That would have been helpful during gaf tourny ;;
I have the unfortunate burden to share you guys what happened. Before I get to the bad news, it should be noted that Splinter and Scogoth were the best of friends long before even Starcraft 2 came out. Unfortunately, it was the game of Macro/Micro that was the last straw. They are no longer under speaking terms.

The conflict begins around the 1 hour 44 minute mark.

Spl1nter

I have the unfortunate burden to share you guys what happened. Before I get to the bad news, it should be noted that Splinter and Scogoth were the best of friends long before even Starcraft 2 came out. Unfortunately, it was the game of Macro/Micro that was the last straw. They are no longer under speaking terms.

The conflict begins around the 1 hour 44 minute mark.

kind of hard to speak to someone who is DEAD.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I hope they ditch Metal and Xel'Naga Caverns for these.

Top Bottom