• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Fuchsdh

I'll hope to join you guys sometime, but I've got to get back into the swing of things with SC2. I've sat out two or three seasons with work and Halo, and before that I was playing with a trackpad due to internet issues at my apartment (where my desk and mouse was I could never get decent reception.) So now I've got to fight against ingrained bad playing habits.

scogoth

I'll hope to join you guys sometime, but I've got to get back into the swing of things with SC2. I've sat out two or three seasons with work and Halo, and before that I was playing with a trackpad due to internet issues at my apartment (where my desk and mouse was I could never get decent reception.) So now I've got to fight against ingrained bad playing habits.

You can't possibly be worse then our Zerg players.

ultron87

Anyone can have fun when we play micro tournament.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Lololololololol Halo is beginning to take over SC2 Yessssssssssssss muahahahahahaha

Deadman

As i posted in that thread the online system in dota 2 is so much better than bnet 2.0 its a joke. The first thing i did when i got the game was check out the "watch" feature and i was quickly watching a first person view of a game going on live and could even see his mouse moving around the screen. We cant even see that on our own damn replays.

Then theres all the other stuff like region select and now even lan.

Holden

As i posted in that thread the online system in dota 2 is so much better than bnet 2.0 its a joke. The first thing i did when i got the game was check out the "watch" feature and i was quickly watching a first person view of a game going on live and could even see his mouse moving around the screen. We cant even see that on our own damn replays.

Replays actually skip some actions too if the player goes to fast

Then theres all the other stuff like region select and now even lan.

KNIUY.jpg

aww yeaaaaaaa

Holden

Haha they do! It's just very buggy. They just released a patch that stops crashes if you pawn into jets on one map. Took them 4 months to get that one straight.

lol! i guess i can make fun of splinter next time :]

btw how long is yoshi banned? is he perma banned? i miss him <3

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Turns on Incontrols stream. Sees a pylon and 2 hatcheries at zerg's expo and and proxy hatch in incontrols base. Like wtf is going on here! ...then see he is playing catz....oh...normal.

J2d

Just played my placement match, got into silver (was bronze last season)
I got into gold after being silver last season. I gave up on SC2 and even threw away the disc but a friend told me I could always download the game since I had an account, the wonders of pc/mac gaming.

cdyhybrid

Fair point, but is it not okay to love a developer unless their game is 100% perfect then?
No one is asking for it to be perfect. Most of us just want features that are standards of the genre to be included, particularly since Blizzard included them in their other games.

Snowman

No one is asking for it to be perfect. Most of us just want features that are standards of the genre to be included, particularly since Blizzard included them in their other games.

I'm not saying they're not valid complaints, I'm just saying as someone who as spent an absolute ton of time enjoying playing and watching starcraft 2, I can happily say I think blizzard are pretty awesome.

(._.)

Banned
If you have 0 points and lose games will you drop down your ladder? even if like 90% of your ladder all has 0 points atm?

Fuchsdh

And... I'm Gold 2v2, which means I'm a solid middling Gold in 1v1, I guess.

Good to hear everyone is not pros here. I'm not a natural when it comes to strategy games, I just like them. I used to be fairly beast at DotA but I can't imagine I'll get back into it. The days of my hardcore gaming are over, it's about social (and Gamerscore!) now.

Deadman

I wish they would release better/more 2v2 maps. Some of them just force you to 1 base and others have just strange design overall, like giving a free expansion to one player but screwing the other out of any chance of a base for ages. Id like them to be much bigger and encourage expanding a lot more.

cdyhybrid

Dota is like the perfect game for me. I don't have to play it every day to stay good at it (and I am). I can just jump in and play a quick game or two at full capacity regardless of how tired or drunk I am, too.

Top Bottom