• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Zzoram

For people in university, there is no excuse not to go. It's on the last day of Reading Week, what better way to end a week off than going to a Barcraft with SC2gaf?

mcrae

perfect time for jasonng to take a roadtrip up as well.

what the hell, put me on the confirmed list. didnt realize its reading week for me as well, so only possible barrier would be cash, but i think im good on that front.

WedgeX

Banned
"Reading week" ?

Silly Canadians.

Oh. And I didn't get my enhanced license annnnnd have been lazy about getting my passport. Sigh.

scogoth

"Reading week" ?

Silly Canadians.

Oh. And I didn't get my enhanced license annnnnd have been lazy about getting my passport. Sigh.

Fuck spring break, we study
starcraft and beer mugs
on our break.

For people in university, there is no excuse not to go. It's on the last day of Reading Week, what better way to end a week off than going to a Barcraft with SC2gaf?

Skiing, partying, sleeping, skydiving, bf3, sex. Lots more on the list of better things to do.

TheExodu5

Banned
Ottawa's doing a Feb 19th Barcraft...featuring local BSG, DP, and MGM finals? The heck are those?

Hopefully they get something more exiting going later on. Would like to see some MLG Barcraft action, at least. GSL would be prime, but I guess they're on too late (early).

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD

Canada is a scary, cold, hell. And have you SEEN their milk!?

Zen

Banned
Canada is da best, but as an Calgarian I have no hope of making it to your barcraft, and were I to do so, I fear I might be tarred and feathered.

Spl1nter

Silly Canadians. Not even using either of the superior temperature systems.

278 K and 50 degrees sound like something real.

Im surprised Americans dont use Celsius because of how ez it is. Arent you supposed to be inherently lazy?

Canada is da best, but as an Calgarian I have no hope of making it to your barcraft, and were I to do so, I fear I might be tarred and feathered.

We will just throw oil on you, that is your natural environment.

WedgeX

Banned
I was using the kelvin scale.

tlj.jpg

Dang resilient Canadians.

jasonng

perfect time for jasonng to take a roadtrip up as well.

what the hell, put me on the confirmed list. didnt realize its reading week for me as well, so only possible barrier would be cash, but i think im good on that front.

:(

I'd gladly ditch my barcraft event for you guys.

Deadman

Casters for mlg ppv are tasteless, artosis, dj wheat, jp and rob simpson for main stream and then tumba, robin and adebesi for the other streams.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Casters for mlg ppv are tasteless, artosis, dj wheat, jp and rob simpson for main stream and then tumba, robin and adebesi for the other streams.

I wonder if tastosis will miss Code S R4. That is on the 23rd Korean time...

edit: wow no day9? lol Guess he going to the euro tourny?

Zzoram

Day9 likely was too expensive lol.

I wonder if Rob Simpson even gets paid, or if Blizzard is sending him as a gift to prop up MLG.

Zzoram

Sundance spoiled the NA Winter Arena qualifier.

Drewbie
Ddoro
Sheth
SaSe
Axslav
Artist
Minigun
DDE

That's a bizarre list. Many bigger names didn't get in, while a bunch of underperformers last year did.

I'd say only 3 of the people on the NA list have a chance of winning any games against the players not in the NA list.

Deadman

The assembly asus rog has already announced tb+apollo for main stream and khaldor+mrbitter for secondary stream. So unless they are gonna announce a surprise 3rd stream for day9 then i dont know if hes gonna be there.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
$20k in savings right there. Sundance did say mean and lean in 2012.

I would guess day9 would be cheaper than tastosis :/
He probably already committed to the euro tourny happening at same time...at least I would figure lol. That or sundance has too much fun partying it up with tasteless.

god damn it.
I know....god help me now if its moletrap casting...

Zzoram

Ya, I would've guessed Day9 would be cheaper than Tastetosis due to the 2 flights from Korea.

I guess given the budget for only one or the other, Sundance thought Tastetosis would be a bigger draw than Day9.

Top Bottom