• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

First we got invaded by ponies, and now Canadians !

lived in Ottawa for 2 years between 2008/2010, lovely country, you gotta fix that cold though

Deadman

Wolf + Moletrap for ro4 gsl would suck. The only hope we can have is that tastosis cast it and then leave that night. Gsl ro4 starts in 8 days and 9 hours, mlg starts in 9 days and 18 hours.

Maybe they just dont cast the first day or something. Its a long shot.

PLEASE NO MOLETRAP ROUND OF 4.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Moletrap>Tasteless

obk6L.gif

jasonng

If you guys are serious about barcrafting in toronto, take pictures. I'm insanely jealous I won't be sharing a brewsky with you guys. Wedge, let's do a road trip. Bring your brother too.

You guys had me at poutine. And french speaking girls.

Just think how easy it'll be to stick out in that group of nerds. You'll be That Girl in the bar, the ladies will love you. Wear a shirt with the US flag on it just to make sure they know you're the real deal

jasonng

I wouldn't be a hit with the girls. If I were to come I would easily getting into a screaming match with these lousy canadians about how imba terran is. Also I'd probably have gravy and cheese curds all over my face because I motor boated my poutine. Not a pretty picture.

jasonng

We discuss more about My Little Pony than anything, really. We're having Gaf Night tonight if you want to get to know us better.

WedgeX

Banned
I'm skipping out early on a charity event so I can participate in GAF night for the first time. Gaf night makes me a bad person.

Just give them all your money before you leave.

GAF, forcing you to come to GAF Night with a clean conscious.

Top Bottom