• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

cdyhybrid

Mkkdd.jpg

My soul is weeping

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
so barcraft toronto gaf.

lets get this stuff nailed down.

where and when are we meeting before heading to victory to grab a table?

we got a second cup, starbucks and timmies within 2 minutes of each other on bloor and they all seem to be about 15minutes from victory. so. which one? benefits of timmies: its timmies.
benefits of starbucks: internet and outlets. benefits of second cup: its not starbucks.

jasonng

I don't understand why you guys are meeting up at some coffee place beforehand, just grab each other's numbers and meet at the bar. Food + beer + starcraft, don't overthink it.

jasonng

lol sissies.

It's funny how this protoss buff patch is bringing out all these old cats back to the game. Hi BigAT, hi Pankaks.

Tim Hortons is the best thing Canada ever produced period, and I don't mean that in a condescending "canada has nothing" way, It's that TH is just that godly.

Their ability to be as good as they are with such dirt cheap prices is nothing short of wizardry.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
I don't understand why you guys are meeting up at some coffee place beforehand, just grab each other's numbers and meet at the bar. Food + beer + starcraft, don't overthink it.

1. we're gonna need a table, nobody wants to be the dude who shows up first alone and has to hold a table by himself.
2. its just easier to get eyeballs and names for each other first.
3. we can plan out splinters rape; bar staff get weird when you talk about drugging and raping people.
4. <3

1. we're gonna need a table, nobody wants to be the dude who shows up first alone and has to hold a table by himself.
3. we can plan out splinters rape; bar staff get weird when you talk about drugging and raping people.
4. <3

You could just do what I do: constantly walk around, go to the rest room, stand outside pretending to be on phone etc

jasonng

4. <3

1. Not that hard to do so and not that embarrassing. It's a barcraft, others will be doing it so and you guys will be assed out when they take all the tables.
2. Who gives a fuck? After the first round you guys will be best friends.
3. bar staff will be too busy dealing with other nerds to notice you guys raping splinter.
4. I wish I was there.

I've been to three GAF meetups and gone to barcraft by myself twice. I never had a problem conversing and making friends. Never once was it awkward. Don't overthink it, the faster you guys can get to the QQing the better.

Spl1nter

1. Not that hard to do so and not that embarrassing. It's a barcraft, others will be doing it so and you guys will be assed out when they take all the tables.
3. bar staff will be too busy dealing with other nerds to notice you guys raping splinter.
4. I wish I was there.

I've been to three GAF meetups and gone to barcraft by myself twice. I never had a problem conversing and making friends. Never once was it awkward. Don't overthink it, the faster you guys can get to the QQing the better.

cpYTF.gif

4. I wish I was there.

Not everyone is a handsome fox like you though

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
From what i hear, Jason defended ponyGAF in person at that GAFmeet, if that doesn't make him a Man's Man, i don't know what would.

Bronies forever, jason.
<3

jasonng

It was mostly Tashi and he was defending MLP against Evilore himself. I did it just to provoke people.

I laugh every time I see that gif because it reminds me how crazy that night was.

Not everyone is a handsome fox like you though
You fucks are better looking than me. Don't lie.

Zzoram

I vote we meet at the timmies near victory cafe at 3pm, then head to victory so that we are there before 4pm to get a GAF table.

I'll be wearing my TL tshirt.

scogoth

Well look at my real pic january, I'm some crazy pink japanese lady.

I vote we meet at the timmies near victory cafe at 3pm, then head to victory so that we are there before 4pm to get a GAF table.

I'll be the one with splinter.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me

so basically, everyone look for zzoram at timmies, since his shirt should stand out.

Don't :(, splinter! together we will find you a nice upstanding waifu.

zlatko

Banned
Panda, I have done you proud. I placed into Diamond League as a Zerg.

Tears of joy!

I commemorate this triumph to Yoshi out in ban land. Shatter keyboards in my name! LET THEM HEAR YOU ROAR!

cdyhybrid

Not watching but I assume TL is wiping the floor with them.

What's the typical 2 base production facilities in PvT? 4 Gates + Robo?

Then turtle into 3 bases and get either Collossi or Templar?

Keikaku

Not watching but I assume TL is wiping the floor with them.

What's the typical 2 base production facilities in PvT? 4 Gates + Robo?

Then turtle into 3 bases and get either Collossi or Templar?
Sheth just all killed EG and made them look like scrubs.

Typical 2-base production can vary. Easiest way to know is send in a scout.

Top Bottom