• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

calder

After a few hiccups my stream is pretty solid. Damn the 1080 is pretty, and while I love the multi pane views in theory I can't find a split I really like lol.

Demuslim looking great against nestea damn. :0

I take it back, the PiP view is godly! Why was I wasting my time on split screens

Keikaku

demuslim takes out nestea, idra loses to protoss again.
That last game on Shakuras was pretty damn cool. It looked like Nestea mismanaged his macro after the mid-game fight though. He let Demuslim come back from a 70 supply deficit while he stayed around 150 with a huge bank.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Nestea has been meh for a month and continues to be lackluster.
Need more new blood. This game is so easy, come on Korea.

Random 4v4. We keep getting muta harassed by one zerg on the other team. Teammate drops into said Zerg's base. Doesn't kill spire despite landing on top of it.

Q8D3vil

in tvp:

tanks suck, ravens suck, banshees suck.

the raven thing is really perplexing. what are you suppose to do with the raven? pdd a mile away is all i can think of.

imo, the best fix is the battle hellion and thors without energy. in other words, hots. but i dont really wanna buy it if its anything close to $60
the main problem with tanks/hellions/banshee is that at the late game you will be so behind in upgrades that its not a viable option to do a a techswitch because whatever you will make will die eventually to 333 gateway units + ht

reaper are actually amazing against chargelots but their build time is a fucking joke ( 45 seconds for 1 food unit).

maybe making terran ground share the attack upgrade is the solution ?

I've been arguing Nestea had problems against Terran since MMA diced him a couple GSLs ago; iirc that was the same gsl where Huk also embarrassed him.

He's obviously still very good, but you could argue he's not a top 5 player anymore.

But didn't DRG literally come from the airport straight to the studio ?

I hope this is worth it for him, because he's missing on practice for the GSL finals and he's playing tired as fuck and already in the losers bracket.

Mairu

I've been arguing Nestea had problems against Terran since MMA diced him a couple GSLs ago; iirc that was the same gsl where Huk also embarrassed him.

He's obviously still very good, but you could argue he's not a top 5 player anymore.

I'm not really sure of any Zergs that I'd call a "top 5 player" other than DRG right now (and maybe Stephano, I guess)

Q8D3vil

i blame hwanni and tastosis awful jokes :/

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
He 1a's more Roaches than normal and can sometimes engage properly which is more than you say about most Zergs.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
reddit stole your gif idea panda

1sIkc.gif

Man, just won an epic ZvP on Cloud Kingdom. One of those games where you're shaking and shit afterwards, like you're cuddling with a chick after sex. Damn

I should have lost but he didn't get a Mothership lol

Danj

Is there ever anywhere to get SC2 at sale prices? I have a friend who's played the starter version and is interested in the game but he won't buy the full version because it's still too expensive (cheapest I've seen it for is like £27 over here in the UK).

Striek

Wtf I knew Stephano has good ZvP, hell I remember him saying roaches were imba against toss, didn't know it was that good. Those stats are insane.

But that immortal/sentry/stalker bust looked downright ridiculous against the high economy mass roach w/ling aggression Stephano does. I don't even know how Elfi had enough gas to do that, nor where his minerals went.

Q8D3vil

good to see polt still kicking some ass, that kid have an awesome personality and probably the best Korean who can talk english.

Top Bottom