• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

calder

Hahaha GG polt, rough loss for stephano but polt just outclassed him. Some poor decisions by stephano sure helped, but I think polt was in his head by the end.

Stephano usually makes very good decisions but he really fucked that up. Polt's macro is perfect, you can't let him recover. Should have just camped that third

Aaron

The ultra's worked fine, but Stephano just threw the game away by being too aggressive after defending Polts attack.
If he had gone broodlords, those tanks would have been a non-issue. He could have cut down the marines with zerglings and infestors.

Zzoram

naniwa vs sheth in losers round one, thats crazy.

Loser's Round 2 actually

And if Naniwa beats Sheth, he probably gets to fight Nestea in Loser's Round 3 for the ultimate grudge match.

Oh wow, Nestea is 1-1 with Sjow. His ZvT really is trash lol.

calder

Didn't catch game 1 - which nestea won - but Sjow looked good in winning game 2. Well nestea was asleep at the switch.

Lmao at tastosis during the break. Talking about the cozy room, those other jobbers casting, how men don't have feelings, basically the classics tastosis I've been missing from not watching GSL lately.

Zzoram

Sjow has 40 apm and apparently move commands into banelings and dies.

Nestea 2-1 Sjow

Nestea's half of the loser's bracket has only TheSTC as a potential terran left, but DRG will likely beat TheSTC, making Nestea's path ZvZ and ZvP, his strengths.

Trickster

Wasn't there a time when the protoss 2 base allin was 7 gates? then the 2 base 8 gate started becoming popular, and now we're seeing 9 gates? :p

hamchan

Is it the "incognito mode trick"? I tried it out a little but it stopped working for me for some reason. Plus i felt kind of shady using it.

That's exactly it. It works for some people apparently, others not. I'm not using it since I don't really want to watch it anyways. It just seems quite bad that the $20 payment can be circumvented so easily.

Top Bottom