• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Apparently if you use your browsers particular version of private browsing the stream for some reason never asks you to put in your details to log in. Seems kind of random if it works or not though.

uh wow. lol mlg. got 2 of the quad view on my first try. drg vs ret, eh? :p

Tntnnbltn

Amazing series (Naniwa vs Nestea)

Game 2 in particular was fucking awesome.
The 10 pool vs the nexus first, the drone pull, the retreat, the pressure on Nestea's third, the dance between the third and the middle as Naniwa prevented Nestea's counter. Naniwa's play was spot-on once he saw the first attack coming, and even Nestea didn't make any major 'mistakes'. Felt like one of the highest level games I've watched

Edit: I didn't see Game 1 though.

Did you see game 2? Get real son

Saw it. Pathetic game. Nestea didn't look for the proxy pylon until it had warped in multiple series of units, he constantly threw away Roaches, he was ahead and ddn't attempt to get more ahead...it was so obvious he just didn't respect his opponent.

ksan

Saw it. Pathetic game. Nestea didn't look for the proxy pylon until it had warped in multiple series of units, he constantly threw away Roaches, he was ahead and ddn't attempt to get more ahead...it was so obvious he just didn't respect his opponent.

what?

hamchan

It's not like using a browser's incognito mode is a hard or illegal thing to do. MLG screwed up. People who paid $20 should get mad about this.

Deadly

Also decided to check (cause for some reason twitch doesn't want to say) that are 866 viewers watching the main mlg arena stream.
Damn if these numbers are correct.. Brutal. I doubt it though sounds impossible.

everyone can watch it for free now, mlg guy even said how, massive fail kinda ;D
whaaat?

Deadman

866 seems pretty low. I think it will turn out to be around 15k but they probably wont tell us the actual number, just "success" or not.

Deadly

866 seems pretty low. I think it will turn out to be around 15k but they probably wont tell us the actual number, just "success" or not.
Yeah 10k to 15k sounds like a safe bet.
Wow MLG caved and told everyone? I guess the ppv was a bomba
Should have set it at $10, $5 for gold accounts
It was just a post on TL saying that. I guess if it happened it could have been on a twitter post or something

Rob tries so hard to be Tasteless but his delivery is off and fails.

As if Tasteless does anything but stumble and stutter from one bad joke to another, when he's not piggybacking on what Artosis says. I'm telling you, if you put Artosis with InControl you'd create the best possible pair: an analyst with a funny color commentator pro gamer who actually plays the game.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I've actually lost to a similar strat on ladder, he got creep tumors in my natural ;_;.

Poor Naniwa.

Tntnnbltn

That game (Naniwa-Leenock G1) was the opposite of the awesomeness of Naniwa-Nestea G2.

Needed that cannon up earlier. Naniwa, why u no cannon?

Paches

As if Tasteless does anything but stumble and stutter from one bad joke to another, when he's not piggybacking on what Artosis says. I'm telling you, if you put Artosis with InControl you'd create the best possible pair: an analyst with a funny color commentator pro gamer who actually plays the game.

Does inControl really count as a pro gamer?

Tntnnbltn

Game 2, so good.
6 pool --> Naniwa defends --> 2base muta + banes --> Imba forcefields negate banes completely --> Snipe hatches --> Naniwa wins

I'm going to have a folder of Naniwa Game 2 videos saved on my computer by the end of this tournament.

Top Bottom