• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Tntnnbltn

MLG is going to be airing first-person views for each player on their B and C streams today.

ArCpg.png

Zzoram

Is anyone going to timmies or just heading to the bar around 3:30?

My bright blue teamliquid shirt should stand out. I have glasses. My jacket is kinda dark green.

If you're all going straight to the bar, how will we identify each other an grab a GAF table? Just yell out GAF?

They just posted that we can probably get in around 3 or 330 and we need to if we want a table. I'm just going to go straight there for 3.

calder

MKP only terran hope? lulz

I'm cheering for Huk, that magnificent hobbit, but a MKP win would be sweet too. Kong line no more!

And with the quality of the players at this tourney I definitely consider it a "big" win in Korean pro terms, maybe on par with a Code A win for prestige?

My bright blue teamliquid shirt should stand out. I have glasses. My jacket is kinda dark green.

If you're all going straight to the bar, how will we identify each other an grab a GAF table? Just yell out GAF?

They just posted that we can probably get in around 3 or 330 and we need to if we want a table. I'm just going to go straight there for 3.

Ok, I'll leave now.

Deadman

Without extended series drg would have already won, but now he has to win another game.

Good, that would be unfair on parting.

jasonng

Straight to bar. And Jason no pics cause nobody is there yet. It starts at 4

Edit will be at timmies

Ok, I'll leave now.

It's like you guys never heard of phone numbers.

hoverX

I'm not going to make it. I did way too much drinking this weekend and need to take a break.

I just ordered the ppv online.

mcrae

got caught up doing shit, so just leaving now. google maps is telling me it will take 1:04. so see everyone around 445

Top Bottom