• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Vaporak

KMiM7.jpg

PD Devil Game 1

lol I should have guessed that's what you were alt tabbing for.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Yes. Hopefully I can get this work done and out of the way and do casting Wed
Ideally live casting with player reactions would be good, but, oh well.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I'm already enjoying myself and the download isn't done.

It's ok you can play me PD. I'm like 4 patches behind.

Nah. I've pretty much come to terms that I love the game but I'll never be good at it. Been playing since beta, played BW almost from beginning, etc.

Q8D3vil

Don't feel like it. I've played zerg since before BW

Sometimes I think it's my ball mouse, other times I figure I'm not good at multitasking. To be fair I think my ZvP is good, I'm in diamond, etc. But meh
i've hit walls before (biggest one is when i reached diamond as terran) but i just progressed with time after learning how to analysis my replays and learn game timings.

my tvp is fucking garbage though :/

Deadman

Voted for Daybreak and Metropolis. Kinda strange that things like crevasse and calm before the storm are there as options when theyve already been shown to have enough problems to not be used anymore. At least they arent winning.

V_Arnold

SCII is not making me easy to get back to the game :D
I played 3 games. One I got utterly DT killed (my fault), okay.
Then the dude, as soon as I discovered where he is, started spamming messages on chat until it said Waiting for Server, so I could only wait or surrender, and he kept spamming as soon as the lag went away (lol?), so I left the game.
Then the third guy played simply badly and left with I hate mutas before I killed him.
Oh, and then the 4th just leaves at the start of the game, and he was favored.

What the hell, B.Net. What a sad state of the game :p

WedgeX

Banned
Don't use your HDD (take it out). Hook it up externally or as a secondary drive and you should be able to recover just about everything. It's not overwritten, just marked as free space right now.

Thanks for the link pd! Haz you are the best. So does this mean I should be investing in a new hdd to transfer everything to, or should just hooking the current one up as a secondary/external solve things? Not quite sure on the logistics of it.

fanboi

Banned
I dont know why zergs still go ling/bling/muta in tvz, infestor/ling is so much better.

With ling bling muta you can handle mass marines (alltough not efficient) but if opponent goes mass tanks and you go ling infestors (mass infestors) you are dead.

profit

Watching Boxer stream. He's playing against a Toss, constantly zooming in and out to check for observers, I didnt know that worked.

jasonng

lOAXv.png

I think starting tonight I'm going to finally start keeping track of wins amongst us. Grudge matches and bragging rights have been long overdue. With all the drama going on in esports, it's only fair we provide the same. With the past barcraft meetup in Toronto, I realized we've been far too friendly with one another. It's time we start rivalry... and let Hazard commentate our shitty games.

The Weekly NeoGAF Starcraft II Nights
-Wednesdays starting @ 6pm PDT (9pm EST)
-Game types:
<1v1>
<1v1 obs>
<1v1 coaching>
<2v2>
<3v3>
<4v4>
<FFA>
<Team Monobattles>
<Custom Maps>
<Nuclear Arcade>
<Phantom Mode>
<Marrow's Micro Tournament>

Streams
-Corran's Stream: http://www.justin.tv/corran666 (Main Stream)
-Hazard's Stream: http://www.justin.tv/vggaming
-Vaultrin's Stream: http://www.justin.tv/vaultrin21

Mumble Info Dump
Main server: IP = chi.eoreality.net and port = 64739
Backup server: IP = 67.23.187.114 and port = 20198
Download Here: http://mumble.sourceforge.net/

WedgeX

Banned
lOAXv.png

I think starting tonight I'm going to finally start keeping track of wins amongst us. Grudge matches and bragging rights have been long overdue. With all the drama going on in esports, it's only fair we provide the same. With the past barcraft meetup in Toronto, I realized we've been far too friendly with one another. It's time we start rivalry... and let Hazard commentate our shitty games.

I wanna watch! :(

Top Bottom