• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

WedgeX

Banned
It's GAF night, fools! Get your sc2 on! Get in that neogaf chat channel! Get gaffers voices piped into your ears via mumble!

I'm gonna watch the shit out of this VOD someday.

Deadly

Whoa IPL4 conflicts with PAX East. and

itmeJP: Also, @StateOfTheGame at PAX East with @Day9tv @djWHEAT @MarkMan23 @Artosis @EGiNcontroL Kevin Lin (Twitch) @bradshoemaker .. detail soon
This is rather unfortunate...

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Wow State of the game will be good. Shoemaker needs to talk more sc2 on giant bomb! whenever it is mentioned he doesnt know the news it seems.

And so that means....no tastosis casting gstl finals? :(

Keikaku

Ret has taken 3 games from TSL. I don't know the first two players he killed but the 3rd game was against Revival. Now playing Polt.

Mairu

Wow State of the game will be good. Shoemaker needs to talk more sc2 on giant bomb! whenever it is mentioned he doesnt know the news it seems.

And so that means....no tastosis casting gstl finals? :(

They haven't casted any of GSTL at all so I don't think anyone should have really expected them for the finals.

Just destroyed Splinter with my 40 min mass Infestor build. Basically you bank 4k gas until the 40m mark, then build Infestors. But sadly I won before I could build any

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Starcraft 2 NeoGAF Night - 2/29/12 VOD
http://www.twitch.tv/corran666/b/310206036

dTaiu.png

zlatko

Banned
I'm probably mega late with this, but anyone watch Alcatraz?

I thought it was awesome in Episode 7 that Doc was playing S2, gets 4 gate rushed, calls it childs play, then refers to himself as THE grand master.

:p

Fuchsdh

I'm probably mega late with this, but anyone watch Alcatraz?

I thought it was awesome in Episode 7 that Doc was playing S2, gets 4 gate rushed, calls it childs play, then refers to himself as THE grand master.

:p

Wow. I'm impressed. Usually when they need a game to play they pick Halo or CoD and make it absolutely clear they don't understand games. Here they actually got the terminology right (although I think they butchered refresh rates...)

(I tried to find a clip of the hilarious part of "Psych" where Gus tells Shawn to detonate the Pillar of Autumn in Halo Reach, but it's not OTN. Damn.)

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Sloppy play by Boxer
but a win is a win :D..

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Really hope Artosis isn't part of this so he could cast GSTL finals/IPL, but will watch, especially that Markman is on board.

I won't let anyone down ;)

Excited to be on State Of The Game. Trying to see if my tag team partner can make it...

FoxSpirit

Hi all my Starponies
Writing from nice and cozy Kathmandu. Well, at least until power will be cut at 4pm.from this district because electricity is in short supply here :p
But first impressions here in Boudha are great :)
Grats to MKP winning his first tournament and man, Bummer Steph didn't win his.
Btw, the Hotel is fantastic and if you ever wanna stay in Kathmandu, this is the place. Best neighborhood, classy, quiet and run by great people.
I'll just have to find out the name and adress of this place :p
But it's in a carfree zone near the great Stupa in Boudha, ah, I feel relaxed.

Btw, do we still have any kind of active EuroGAF ScII scene?

Greetings, Fox

Q8D3vil

Hi all my Starponies
Writing from nice and cozy Kathmandu. Well, at least until power will be cut at 4pm.from this district because electricity is in short supply here :p
But first impressions here in Boudha are great :)
Grats to MKP winning his first tournament and man, Bummer Steph didn't win his.
Btw, the Hotel is fantastic and if you ever wanna stay in Kathmandu, this is the place. Best neighborhood, classy, quiet and run by great people.
I'll just have to find out the name and adress of this place :p
But it's in a carfree zone near the great Stupa in Boudha, ah, I feel relaxed.

Btw, do we still have any kind of active EuroGAF ScII scene?

Greetings, Fox
kinda :/
we need to do eu vs na but na guys are too afraid to do it :p

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
How did it go in the last GAF tournament? Huuuuuuuh? Huuh? hhhhuh?
deflecting that your continent has no gaffers by hiding behind an aussie? don't get me wrong, strieks amazing, easily on par with me at my best so far. he's basically aussie protoss me. >_>

but with mechanics.
and keeps in practice.

fanboi

Banned
pfft. the only gaffer i think is better than me is shake, and he's team NA too.

who does eu even have? moemoland has stopped playing afaik.

We have... Greyjoy... if we count him.

He is a gaffer, not active though on GAF.

Zelax is master aswell.

Top Bottom