• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
It's hard to know whether it's a 6 or 9 when we always happen to play when I'm drunk...

Maybe that's only three of the games though... :p

the only games i remember was that day when we were messing around with random zvz builds and corrans 2base ultra thing actually worked. -_-

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Whoa IPL4 conflicts with PAX East. and

This is rather unfortunate...

Brad on SoTG? My two favorite podcasts are colliding into a singularity of awesome.

LaAx7.png

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Panda and fanboi, agree to a map pool. Best of 9. So maybe a few repeats.

I'm thinking of putting the map lineup out then y'all select who to play for each set in advance...with game 9 as ace match unknown if needed.

Sound good or what?

Q8D3vil

You can definitely still do it and win, but it's nowhere near as popular/good as it used to be

i know, but protoss players i play are quite bad (low diam).
i take second gas to fake tech then 4 gate and win while they are teching or taking expo.

zlatko

Banned
I won't let anyone down ;)

Excited to be on State Of The Game. Trying to see if my tag team partner can make it...

OH damn Markman on SotG? #esports

When is this happening or did it already? I'm down to see what gets discussed.

Also, for the NAvsEU tournament, is it scrubs only or?

I made Diamond, but I seriously play at a Gold level at best.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
hey corran/striek/whoever plays protoss, how's the whole pvp metagame?
3 gate blink stalkers, or Phoenix play tend to happen more often. Also warp prisim play with immortal drops if good enough.

Expos happen more often too.

But some still just rush to colossus.

Zen

Banned
marines are not cost efficient against roaches at least in smaller numbers

Yeah all of the Terran units that shit on Marauders (save banshee) can't actually accomplish it unless the units have reached critical mass, like with most things. When a Zerg is going roaches, a small group of thors will get decimated by a group of roaches. If your marine tank isn't big enough and we're talking early mid game, a Zerg player can just FF your tanks and walk away with his roach ball taking relatively minimal damage.

Top Bottom