• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Spl1nter

iweux.png

IM KING OF THE WORLD. CANT STOP ME NOW.

Time to lose some matches. Facing diamonds, wouldn't want to have to try. That would be horrible.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I'm still doing work :(
Gotta get this damn thing done. Shit I think I just missed a deadline I forgot about too.
iweux.png

Time to lose some matches. Facing diamonds, wouldn't want to have to try. That would be horrible.
:D

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
its probably harder to be consistently bad enough to stay in platinum than it would be to just go make masters.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
iweux.png

bow, bow.

its probably harder to be consistently bad enough to stay in platinum than it would be to just go make masters.

You shut your face ;_;.

Spl1nter

Well it helps that im playing random but yes, I have to throw games, sometimes I lose but mostly because I dont know any real build orders for protoss or zerg. I plan to drop as I want to play zerg and do some weird stuff.

cdyhybrid

Play Zerg

ZvZ every game

suck at ZvZ

switch to Protoss

PvP every game

suck at PvP

Fuck. This. Game.

When is DotA2 coming out again?

At least I won't have to quit my job and play all day to get better at DotA.

Fuchsdh

Play Zerg

ZvZ every game

suck at ZvZ

switch to Protoss

PvP every game

suck at PvP

Fuck. This. Game.

I haven't played it in two years easy, possibly longer. I wonder how badly I'd get stomped now (if they hadn't changed Weaver or DK much I might be able to hold my own for a little while.)

Has Valve said anything about dates/prices yet?

xmShake

Neo Member
Play Zerg

ZvZ every game

suck at ZvZ

switch to Protoss

PvP every game

suck at PvP

Fuck. This. Game.

Here's a tip, stop switching races so you play enough of their mirror matchups to become proficient at them.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Are you drunk enough?
I've never been drunk

I'll make sure it's me being organic though. I'll give game 1 an honest chance. Though honestly it's probably like hellion banshee vs never taking a third into devil massing 200/200 1a

cdyhybrid

Here's a tip, stop switching races so you play enough of their mirror matchups to become proficient at them.
I played Zerg from Day 1 until a month ago. Didn't help at all. Five out of the seven days per week I can play 3 games if I have lots of free time. I could mass games on my two off days and it still wouldn't be enough. I'm not the type that can pick the game up and go straight to Masters.

Top Bottom