• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Aaaah, what was wrong with the banuring waifu :(?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
You disappoint me :(

Now link me the full picture and name of this waifu :3

Yoshichan

oATJu.gif

Yoshichan

The part where she's dressed as a ballerina...

Yoshichan

ksan

I don't even know how he does it; he was equal supply with roach/zergling against marauder/hellion for the longest time, a situation I never want to see myself in, and then suddenly manages to pull ahead...

Zzoram

I don't even know how he does it; he was equal supply with roach/zergling against marauder/hellion for the longest time, a situation I never want to see myself in, and then suddenly manages to pull ahead...

Stephano had a 3rd base, that's how he did it

Once the 10 minute battle ended, Polt fell behind in income and got outproduced

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
It's because he's not terrible. So many other bad Zergs.

Where do I VOD this stuff? I'm doing some work atm.

Paches

This is better than the MLG arena and many tournaments

Crowd factor is big for these kinds of thing. MLG arena was such a sterile environment and the crowd getting to ask questions instead of awkward caster questions that are the same over and over is a much better way to approach it IMO.

Yoshichan

Bleh, ridiculous crowd cheering should stay outside of my SC2...

Zzoram

Polt is almost certainly going to make it to the finals by beating Sleep or Grubby.

In a Bo5 against Stephano, Polt has a decent chance. They're pretty evenly matched but Stephano has already busted out his best strategies.

Yoshichan

Blow him up, Sleep! GO xSix ♥

Yoshichan

Sleeps ZvP is really good because he's practiced against Maximusblack many times.

:3

ezrarh

Just started watching, I liked the play from Grubby in that game. He just didn't do enough damage early game to Sleep, who had a strong enough economy to do an aggressive muta tech switch and it was pretty much over at that point.

Top Bottom