• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I always report people I lose to. Then I ignore them and talk trash until they ignore me.

Yoshi's originally from the fighting community, that's how he used to roll.

Zzoram

Apparently Rotterdam embarrassed Destiny on stage after he lost, and now Destiny is saying he won't go to LAN events anymore.

fanboi

Banned
He was quite the bitch Rotter

reedit said:
in the post-game interview/analysis immediately after he lost to Grubby with a failed baneling bust and got eliminated from the Lone Star Clash

MrBitter: "so you backed off because you felt you couldn't follow through with 2 zerglings right?"

Destiny: "yeah"

M: "what if you had 12"

let's Destiny respond

M: "because you had 12. Let's look at the replay"

me: intense cringe

Destiny talks about how Grubby could just instantly re-wall.

Rotterdam: "when you're playing against a good player like Grubby, they won't be floating lots of money. Unlike you"

me: intense cringe

seemed totally unprofessional and just really really mean. I like the idea of post-game analysis, and both Destiny and Grubby were very professional about the whole thing. But the way they just incessantly attacked Destiny was totally unnecessary.

The idea of destiny getting offended at anything let alone a snarky remark about his skills in a video game is quite hilarious.

In unrelated topics, I really like the GD studio. I missed the start of it but caught the last map, It's really great to see Quake got some love still although I'm not holding my breath for the scene overall.

fanboi

Banned
The idea of destiny getting offended at anything let alone a snarky remark about his skills in a video game is quite hilarious.

In unrelated topics, I really like the GD studio. I missed the start of it but caught the last map, It's really great to see Quake got some love still although I'm not holding my breath for the scene overall.

this x100. Dude has always broken balls and been an asshole, if he can't take it then gtfo

Yes ofcourse he should be able to handle it and shrugg it off (but I have come to the conclusion that he has some sort of depression/anexiaty thingy due to his erratic behaviour).

BUT it put Rotterdam in a very unprofessional light.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Destiny is a big boy, he can take some criticism professional or not.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Uhm...you are joking, right?
:(
XD I am, don't worry. I just type "bg" and then ignore.

edit: I only lose to protoss so it makes sense that I type bg. There are no good TvPs :3

My point wasn't that destiny is being a hypocrite or a bitch for getting hurt at the comment, more like the guy is trolling (and it was very successful from the looks of things). Do you really think that a person who jokes about unborn fetuses or rape is gonna get offended and depressed because somebody told him his macro is bad ?

Edit: Actually his tweet would properly be put under sarcasm, but sense some people at reddit are too dense to get that, I guess you can say it was also a successful unintentional troll.

MrKnives

My point wasn't that destiny is being a hypocrite or a bitch for getting hurt at the comment, more like the guy is trolling (and it was very successful from the looks of things). Do you really think that a person who jokes about unborn fetuses or rape is gonna get offended and depressed because somebody told him his macro is bad ?

Edit: Actually his tweet would properly be put under sarcasm, but sense some people at reddit are too dense to get that, I guess you can say it was also a successful unintentional troll.

Truth hurts

Destiny trolls, but it's also clear he truly believes some of the freshman level bullshit he spouts. A lot of it is like this arrogant male privilege mentality that argues nothing is offensive, those that get offended are weak, etc. He's unprofessional to the core, from his language to his behavior; not to mention the alleged gambling problem.

Now don't get me wrong, I love watching his stream and am not personally offended by his language; I'm more annoyed by the way he defends himself. And if he can't take ribbing or disrespect despite being such a lightning rod, fuck em. It's so obvious he's trying to compensate for some type of inner depression or vulnerability

Rotterdam has always been an ass, he's always made inappropriate comments. This is nothing new, and to be honest it wasn't even THAT disrespectful. Destiny expects pro players to play like the people he faces on ladder.

Destiny trolls, but it's also clear he truly believes some of the freshman level bullshit he spouts. A lot of it is like this arrogant male privilege mentality that argues nothing is offensive, those that get offended are weak, etc. He's unprofessional to the core, from his language to his behavior; not to mention the alleged gambling problem.

Now don't get me wrong, I love watching his stream and am not personally offended by his language; I'm more annoyed by the way he defends himself. And if he can't take ribbing or disrespect despite being such a lightning rod, fuck em. It's so obvious he's trying to compensate for some type of inner depression or vulnerability

Rotterdam has always been an ass, he's always made inappropriate comments. This is nothing new, and to be honest it wasn't even THAT disrespectful. Destiny expects pro players to play like the people he faces on ladder.

Very very successful

Zzoram

Ya Destiny believes that weak people choose to be offended as a justification for his rage, trolling, and BM. Like most privileged brats, he can't handle what he dishes out. Apparently he's weak.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
65mIw.gif

h4mJ0.gif

gHYig.gif

Yoshichan

God, I love you so much Haz - what would I be without you?

THANK YOU.

K-pop in Texas wut lol

Still, this has to be one of the very best little tournaments I've ever seen. Great group of players playing LOTS of games, good commentators (<3 Bitter), nice stream quality, etc. And it has to be great for the people watching: nice weather, amazing food, beautiful campus, etc. And Rachel's legs omg. I want to cuddle with her

Top Bottom