• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Starcraft 2 NeoGAF Night 4-4-12 - VOD
http://www.twitch.tv/corran666/b/313956315
...Splinter really knows how to start off a stream.

WdEfq.png

People enjoy myself, scogoth and splinter in bronze league more than gaf night tonight ;;

Striek

Lol just got called a maphacker because an idiot hid his forge on the default scouting path on metalopolis -.-

Also metalopolis, I'd never expect a cannon rush in PvP, nope nope.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
There's no spam involved in my posts. Find one message that I consider "spam" and I'll reward you handsomely. And remember, a Yoshi always pays his depts.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
What you consider spam, and what he considers spam can be, and probably are, two different things.
That's why I specifically mentioned "that I consider spam". Or else he would've probably quoted everything I've said in the past 6 months! I'm used to Yoshi-haters, let them all through, LET ME AT'EM!

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Lol just got called a maphacker because an idiot hid his forge on the default scouting path on metalopolis -.-

Also metalopolis, I'd never expect a cannon rush in PvP, nope nope.

pfft, i called you a maphacker yesterday!
damn posers.

Yoshichan

The true question is, who doesn't use map hack? I thought everyone used it on ladder... we already know that mid/late-game scouting is pointless in SC2 so it's not like you have any advantages.

Yoshichan

We can solve it by starting a Star Strikers league.
Interesting fact: I've never lost a soccer game in my entire life. In my entire life.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
VCQcQh.png

lol protoss.
cannt beat terran, cant lose to zerg.

kinda shuts up all the terrans crying about AoE tho.

zerg beat terran in korea for the second time since gsl open 2.

Yoshichan

Now show me a picture of TvP late-game statistics.

That's right. You can't.

Striek

Hmm at least that Korean chart shows one month toss did appreciably best.

qrhyKh.png

Outside korea toss is kinda consistently...not good. The statistics gods demand a buff, blizzard!

Striek

outside korea; that is the first time zerg has ever beaten terran.
EVER.
Aye, and you got your buff.
And more!.. terrans actually think blizzard removed the ghost in the TvZ matchup.

Best TvZ I've seen post-patch was Morrow with beautiful unit control, built ghosts and kicked ass... and he mains zerg -.-

Edit: That graph sez toss has never beaten zerg (or at least in the last year). And the average margin is pretty big.

Yoshichan

Yoshichan

LEAVE INCONTROL ALONE! T_T

Yoshichan

Spam. Done and done. You owe me diablo 3 now.
Replying to your spam isn't spam~

But since I'm a kind soul, I will give you an infinite amount of entertainment in D3.

Yoshichan

Are we really talking about chicken now?

Yoshichan

Traanssgiandaraed infrastruation

That's what it sounds like when I'm trying to pronounce that shit :(

Top Bottom