• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
if you're still adding players, the example bracket seeding is worthless as you'll just need to randomly shuffle the new people in anyway.

and yes, you can actually customy move people in a bracket to recreate that image, if you wanted to for whatever reason.

Don't randomly seed. At least seed it by league or something.

I asked if someone would help with that. I don't know everyones B.Net ID or league off the top of my head.

if you're still adding players, the example bracket seeding is worthless as you'll just need to randomly shuffle the new people in anyway.

and yes, you can actually customy move people in a bracket to recreate that image, if you wanted to for whatever reason.

Where do you manually adjust? Every attempt to drag and drop people led to nothing.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
But then Jason will get second again. No one wants that.

jason got second because of league seeding, it was just a really, really, really silly method of league seeding where the best fought the best and the worst fought the worst so that all the early rounds would be 'close' games.

in a random bracket, me vs pd or me vs vautrin would probably have been the last rounds rather than the first two. the way it worked is every person i played was worse the further in the tournament i went. -.-

scogoth

what

splinter is the one is shit talking me all the time, i don't want to play a game where im training my worst match up by somebody just shit talking on me

edit: so were you shit talking on me to panda

and i said i knew i was going to lose, cause i cant beat a gold terran

Qq more. Stop being a bitch and come to Canada and kick splinters ass. He's a small little guy who can't drink craft brews.

Ps nix get your ass to yonge and dundas

ultron87

jason got second because of league seeding, it was just a really, really, really silly method of league seeding where the best fought the best and the worst fought the worst so that all the early rounds would be 'close' games.

in a random bracket, me vs pd or me vs vautrin would probably have been the last rounds rather than the first two. the way it worked is every person i played was worse the further in the tournament i went. -.-

Well yeah. I am well aware of the problems with that seeding and campaigned against it even then I'm pretty sure. Random seeding just makes it possible for something silly to happen. You and Holden shouldn't play first round in any circumstance.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Cannon rushing. Every. Single. Game.

:D

Eevat.gif

Not sure if Flash playing tens of ladder games and still not knowing what a baneling or a colossus does says so much about how good he is or more so about his "IQ"...

Striek

I watched a bit of that obs match in replay and if you view from Panda's view it says "Fluttershy is my Waifu".

Too deep Panda, you're in too deep.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Yo Haz... word on the streat is you've gone past the gates in the d3 beta?

>_> how

edit: old beta versions :( damn people for tellling me this stuff and damn blizzard for having this open beta. this month is going to drag on so much

Vaporak

Dammit I didn't realize dreamhack is starting in like an hour and it's already 1am. Damn Euros getting the nice free tournament while us NA's get the pay walled MLG. >.>

Dammit I didn't realize dreamhack is starting in like an hour and it's already 1am. Damn Euros getting the nice free tournament while us NA's get the pay walled MLG. >.>

It's gonna take until group stage 3 (group stage 2 at best) to get some good matches, so you might actually go to bed and wake up at the perfect time.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
How do I remove a unit from a control group. Like if I wanna leave a marine at a tower.
lets say i have 20 lings on a hotkey.
i then:
order move to tower
ctrl click a portrait to exclude a unit from selection
ctrl # to rebind the key without the excluded unit
order move somewhere else
the one excluded unit will continue on to the tower and is no longer in your control group.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
lets say i have 20 lings on a hotkey.
i then:
order move to tower
ctrl click a portrait to exclude a unit from selection
ctrl # to rebind the key without the excluded unit
order move somewhere else
the one excluded unit will continue on to the tower and is no longer in your control group.

Gonna try it tomorrow. Thanks bro

Yoshichan

Single-click the marine if you're Flash!

Striek

Sase, what an asshole.
Only just saw the end of that game.

Can't say respect lost, because I really never had any opinion of him, but still, not cool to do that against an amateur at a tournament. Its just looked pathetic on his behalf.

Edit: The casters just said his opponent was 12 years old -,-

Striek

What did he do? I was being sworn at by 10 year olds in dota 2 and missed it :(
Hes playing a zerg at dreamhack on the main stream. I turned on the stream 30secs before the match ended but he had built like 10+ Nexuses around the zergs base on Shakuras Plateau.

And now in game 2 hes massing carriers instead of going and killing his crippled opponent.

Top Bottom