• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

PvP seems to be heading back into pure collosus wars. It feels like they would makes out on collosus if possible (i've seen close to double digit collosus facing each other).

When they get down a collosus they just put down another robo even if they can never catch up. Try something else :/.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
PvP seems to be heading back into pure collosus wars. It feels like they would makes out on collosus if possible (i've seen close to double digit collosus facing each other).

When they get down a collosus they just put down another robo even if they can never catch up. Try something else :/.

We saw the future of PvP today.

4 base mothership vs 2 base mothership.

and 2 base wins!

Maybe when the blizzard dev team gets a clue and stop adding brainless, hypeless units like collosus, roachs, fungles and force fields.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
hey yoshichankunkawaiidesu~ is it true that naniwa isn't awkward when he speaks the moonspeak of your lands?
He's a really nice and non-awkward guy irl :3

Maybe when the blizzard dev team gets a clue and stop adding brainless, hypeless units like collosus, roachs, fungles and force fields.

I don't really have much of a problem with roaches, fungles or FF's and whilst i dislike collosus they aren't all bad. I am curious to see what changes they will make for HOTS. At least some of the crap has been weeded out so there is hope yet.

Holden

i played it, saw the graphics and said my goodbyes.

we are deeply sorry that your 2 580gtx have no good use in this game.

seriously who the fuck judges a game by the graphics

its like saying crysis 2 is a good game cause of good graphics, when it clearly is a garbage game.

Glad Ret won, he could give Polt a great TvZ as opposed to Genius who to this day I can't wrap my head around how he wins any games at all. Dudes only good trait is that he knows how to build an 1-A protoss deathball which isn't saying much.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
we are deeply sorry that your 2 580gtx have no good use in this game.

its like saying crysis 2 is a good game cause of good graphics, when it clearly is a garbage game.
<3 Correct

Q8D3vil

we are deeply sorry that your 2 570gtx have no good use in this game.

just noticed that
fixed
i care about graphics and frame rate, i might try the retail in 3d to see if its any better.

(._.)

Banned
Tried that and it still wouldn't work in chrome. Tried IE and it works now. This is getting out of hand. twitch needs to fix their chrome bugs.

Majine

Banned
AREQi.png

Yoshichan

Diablo 3 in 3D?

Damn.

Durante

Seeing the live crowd all hyped up really adds to the experience.

(>60k viewers on the main dreamhack stream now, haven't seen that in a while)

Yoshichan

swedish crowd

whryyyyyyyy

edit: I like how Naniwas ex-girlfriend answered Naniwa in that interview.

Top Bottom