• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
lol thorzain heard the amount of cheering

gonna cheat like filthy jinro, are you?

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
When did Jinro cheat from hearing the crowd? I thought the only cheater at a big event was MKP when he pulled the ethernet cable during the GSTL :p

He probably talking about the one time at GSL when idra 6 pool'ed him he could hear the korean commentators yelling or something.

Mairu

When did Jinro cheat from hearing the crowd? I thought the only cheater at a big event was MKP when he pulled the ethernet cable during the GSTL :p

gsl match vs idra from way back before their booths & equipment were better suited to block sound

I don't think it's really fair to put that stuff on the players though, even though he was likely joking.

Zzoram

There is nothing about Polt that is more boring than Thorzain, unless you subscribe to the ideology that Koreans are automatically boring. In fact, I've always thought of Polt as a Korean Thorzain. Their mannerisms and way of speaking are very similar.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
cue amazing music

god, tvt is terrible

Aaron

There is nothing about Polt that is more boring than Thorzain, unless you subscribe to the ideology that Koreans are automatically boring. In fact, I've always thought of Polt as a Korean Thorzain. Their mannerisms and way of speaking are very similar.
Their approach to the game is pretty similar too, where they're not all about APM, but more about acting efficiently. Polt is better, but his odd aversion to mech weakens him.

Yoshichan

2/10. Extra point for being right about the last part.

qO7BD.gif

Yoshichan

:lol oh my god. Bug? More like, map is so shitty.

Yoshichan

Didn't they mute the commentators though?

Yoshichan

... terrible.

Anyone know anything about the bug?

Yoshichan

Good job Thorzain, you can do it!

Yoshichan

Grats Thorzain, well deserved

Yoshichan

best player in the world

J2d

Incredible, almost fairytale stuff this. I take back everything bad I said Thorzain.. how the fuck do you go from losing to Incontrol to this?

Top Bottom