• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
eating kötbullar and potatismos for u thorzain!

say somethin haters!!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
This is some rad music you got here. I think I heard it in the 90s
Come to Sweden and I'll feed you some kötbullar AND make you listen to great, Swedish songs

and another fantastic event by Dreamhack. They have by far the best track record out of anyone in the business when it comes to throwing an amazing show.

Can't wait for DH Summer, gonna be crazy.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Come to Sweden and I'll feed you some kötbullar AND make you listen to great, Swedish songs

7nSHl.jpg

Yoshichan

oh my god haha

Yoshichan

sorry DRG, 400epm isn't enough to win! Try again

Zzoram

In Starcraft 2:
Korea > Sweden > EU > NA > SEA

Sweden is pretty boss. EU overall is pretty great too. NA is trash, and SEA is trash because it's so isolated from the world that they can't get better.

Yoshichan

+ - 0

So that means Terran is still imbalanced.

Yoshichan

If you only buff protoss then the game might get imbalanced, so better buff zerg while they're at it!

Yoshichan

I guess I will stand here and keep waiting for a buff for random.
"When choosing random, you get to see through fog of war"
"When choosing random, units are fully upgraded

Brb, sending my ideas to David Kim

Tntnnbltn

"When choosing random, you get to see through fog of war"
"When choosing random, units are fully upgraded

Brb, sending my ideas to David Kim
"When choosing Random, players automatically spawn with a complete spawning pool, forge, or two proxy rax depending on their race"

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I'd like to incorporate more tanks in my TvZ and TvT and I have a question of builds.

1 rax FE
Double gas
Factory with tech lab ->
3rd gas
2 more rax.
Get rax upgrades.
Constant tank production

Will that work? Can I support all that?

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Can't say whether it will or wont work, but you can support way more than that (3rax, 1 fact) on two bases.

K, I'm going to work on the build order before I eventually try it.

I need a good early pressure build that transitions nicely. I guess 2 rax with pressure into expo. I'm winning macro games but I'm losing to 1 or 2 base timing attacks. Fast roach builds and baneling busts have been doing me in. Also 2 base MMM plus Siege tanks. Shit wrecked me the other day.

Zerg is hard

bro I told you how to be successful

ZvP: 3 base Stephano shit
ZvT: Roach Baneling timing
ZvZ: 11p

Pretty fool proof breh. Doesn't win all the time, but having a specific build in mind really helps your mechanics, and each one is flexible if you need to switch things up.

The Roach/Baneling bust rarely outright wins a game, but it almost always resets a terran's tank push. I just need to stop being a pussy and start double expanding instead of just taking a third behind it.

Toss are figuring out the Roach timing, but I do it anyway to work on my macro

Top Bottom