• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Vaporak

I'm doing the same thing ;D

Perfect balance, thanks for that. Need to hear my Koreans.

Oh yeah the guys doing english commentary definetly have the korean/game sounds down too low but getting the kespa youtube stream down at like 25% to 33% volume seems perfect.

on topic, Time for some Broodwar! I never really got into watching Broodwar that much besides seeing a finals every now and then, but these guys doing some English commentary definetly helps.

Snowman

Hearing rise against randomly come on over all the korean casting and me having no idea what's going on.. Yeah, that was weird.

Snowman

TvZ actually is one of the most straight forward match ups and it's probably the most "un-intact" one between both games.

Yeah, I just have trouble telling what buildings are what and stuff like that, and apparently mutas can fight marines, crrraaaazyy.

Mutas were OP in BW too? ;D

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
God damnit, took a nap for 15 minutes and now I missed everything.

Q________Q

Any VODs of Proleague in English? I missed the English casting and I can only find Korean VODs :(

Can't wait to see the Jaedong game.

Also why isn't there a thread for this?!

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
SEA [lol] server update:
matched with and defeated a player ranked 296 overall. -_-
still diamond.

he had a pretty interesting ZvZ style though. for a second i thought he was corrans alt account.

Snowman

Can anyone explain what Thorzain did?

Got early upgrades for his vikings, and kept upgrading them, making colossus really easy to deal with, then just got a lot of ghosts and just kept winning fights, didn't look like he was having much trouble against late game toss at all.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
yep, terran air upgrades are amazing.
each one eliminates the need for two vikings in order to 1 shot broods/colli
and they're cheaper than 2 vikings, sooooo.

Snowman

yep, terran air upgrades are amazing.
each one eliminates the need for two vikings in order to 1 shot broods/colli
and they're cheaper than 2 vikings, sooooo.

He went crazy on them, I think he started upgrading as soon as he started making vikings, and then had double armoury to upgrade their armour as well at some point too.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
SEA server update 2:
URfTq.jpg

come on, i just want to get into masters this weekend. -.- stop taking forever.

Tough break for Stephano. He's been saying for some time that his ZvZ is a problem, gotta work on that. Of course, there aren't any foreigner zergs I can think of who would be worth practicing with him. Nerchio or Dimaga perhaps?

zargle

Tough break for Stephano. He's been saying for some time that his ZvZ is a problem, gotta work on that. Of course, there aren't any foreigner zergs I can think of who would be worth practicing with him. Nerchio or Dimaga perhaps?

Well hes going to Korea in a month or so, so that should open some practice partners to him. And didnt Millenium just sign a deal with TSL? So he could practice with the guy who just beat him.

Well hes going to Korea in a month or so, so that should open some practice partners to him. And didnt Millenium just sign a deal with TSL? So he could practice with the guy who just beat him.

That's true. I wonder if any of the BW teams will reach out to him for practice or tips; the zerg play last night was pretty eh, outside of Effort. Hell, I wonder if they're talking to Nestea and DRG

Keikaku

According to Reddit that number doesn't include people who were watching from the MLG website. A bunch of people ran rough numbers giving revenue of anywhere from $60-90,000.

I didn't watch it because I'm poor at the moment, but damn did I want to. I'm glad that
Violet
won the event.

Top Bottom