• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Can't wait for TL-acolytes to send dem emails concerning Destiny being a bad bad man

I think Twitch executives (and others who sponsor Destiny) know what to expect from him. The complaints hurt his teammates much more to be honest.

Aylinato

I'd be fine with both. Or eliminate combat shields

We were discussing that the other day as combat shield and stim make marines a tier 2 unit as ech upgrade is .5 of a tier. We were relating it to zerglings because of the tier 3 upgrade that makes zerglings a tier 2 unit at tier 3 level. Where as marines can become tier 2 without getting to tier 2 units using factory.

Deadman

GSL updown spoiler:

Slayers ryung interview:

What do you mean you don’t mind losing to Protoss?

Today, Vines opted for the upgrade style Protoss which everyone knows is OP. I’m sure he just a-clicked his well-upgraded units but I had a hell of a time controlling my units against that. I tried really hard and to be pushed back so easily despite that, it actually made me feel better. That’s why I wasn’t affected for subsequent games.

haha

I just played the must ridiculous Starcraft 2 game of my entire life.

top 20 masters PvZ
http://drop.sc/185279

Edit: Supposedly I have the guy blocked before the game even started hahahaha. I guess he must have BM'ed me a long time ago.

Sweet sweet revenge. =D

jasonng

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=37949597&postcount=202

Hahahah i know its not related to sc2 but jason hahahaha (i know you saw it)

Just Jason stealing my heart.

I'm pretty sure it's trolling. Either way I'm flattered. Also, apologies to Nix for being a bad tour guide. I'm not good with impromptu plans. It doesn't help that Nix looks like a 12 year old either.

Hey guys, let's do Gaf Night!

lOAXv.png

Surely you guys are bored of Diablo 3 by now. Let's not get rusty and make sure our
Photon Cycle
skills are still up to par. There's still a Gaf Tournament so play your games guys. If people are on tonight we can knock some of them out.

The Weekly NeoGAF Starcraft II Nights
-Wednesdays starting @ 6pm PDT (9pm EST)
-Game types:
<1v1>
<1v1 obs>
<1v1 coaching>
<2v2>
<3v3>
<4v4>
<FFA>
<Team Monobattles>
<Custom Maps>
<Star Strikers>
<Phantom Mode>
<Marrow's Micro Tournament>
<Macro Micro>
<Photon Cycles>

Stream: www.askcorran.com

Mumble Info Dump
Main server: IP = chi.eoreality.net and port = 64739
Backup server: IP = 67.23.187.114 and port = 20198
Download Here: http://mumble.sourceforge.net/

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
When does Burn Notice come back? I neeeeeeeed to know what happens with Fi!

Honestly, he'll probably just heroically rescue her in the first episode and then things will continue as they always have. Ala, needy person of the week.

Honestly, he'll probably just heroically rescue her in the first episode and then things will continue as they always have. Ala, needy person of the week.

I saw it as the overarching plot for the first half of the season. Finally getting her out in the first half finale. I just like when Jeffrey Donovan uses accents.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Kewl

I got the confirmation today that I can set up a livestream for the upcoming Code A Qualifier and wanted to let you guys know about it! :)
In the past it was quite hard to provide the foreign community with information about the qualifiers (mostly Twitter) but fortunately I was able to get the permission to set up a stream for this season. The qualifier will take place on sunday and monday (starting at 11am KST).
I will be live a the venue and also try to get some interviews with players and maybe team managers as well. The stream will be accessable at www.Khaldor.tv

Probably wont get many games though as last time Khaldor did it, it was kinda just alot of waiting around.

Corran Horn

What did I just watch?

2GD called Day9 out for helping himself out more than he leads onto. Day9 was on Live on 3 tonight to promote RedBull Lan Tournament and they ask him on statement. To paraphrase from someone on reddit
Everyone: Day9 are you rich?
Day9: No.
Everyone: FLUFF FLUFF FLUFF FLUFF FLUFF FLUFF FLUFF
Basically, people just want Day9 to say he is rich and makes lots of money. That's really all this is about.

People also wanted the "no fluff" show to be actually no fluff and asking questions and not be the "cool kid club" of SC2 elite.

Something like that. In the end it was mostly just 2GD trying to cause some drama and succeeding.

Snowman

The trouble is, day9 is fucked either way, a lot of his appeal was that he's kind of an everyday normal dude, which is why it makes sense for him to try and play down how much money he makes. The people who are talking crap about how he doesn't admit he makes a lot of money are the same people who'd talk shit about him if he did.

And the no fluff stuff is kinda ridiculous, the fact that they asked him isn't enough? What do they want them to do after he says no?

Corran Horn

Light members cant watch VODs via mobile site. They also cant watch the dual stream service Gom has for Code A games (usually the dual stream that cost money is earlier in night).

If you plan to just watch VODs on your laptop only, Light is fine.

Top Bottom