• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Sliver

Was any talk of Rotterdam joining ROOT done here? I find it weird but it's pretty awesome. Wonder how he's going to do in Anaheim.

Zzoram

Artosis is likely the most skilled player among the full time casters and even he's no longer up to par with mid-tier foreign pros anymore.

Gonna wake up around 6 AM and see if I catch the tail end of GSL Finals. I hope it's not a walkover, or that if it is, MVP wins.

Striek

they could all be on SEA.

You aint joking.

I played my first game in a week earlier and managed to let terran opponent bunker my nexus after he went 1rax FE. Really bad on my part. Lost 15 probes before cleaning up the bunkers, barely saved nexus. What does protoss do when behind?

I end up warping in 3 DTs into his main as he attacks my natural with a massive army. I send two to take out the main CC and the third to stop turrets getting up at his nat. I kill his main CC with plenty of energy to scan left and kill his natural as he has tons of SCVs to repair and marauders standing around. No detection = gg.

Best part? He was GM ...and I got 2 points.

Major GSL finals spoilers

"We are curious as to why you decided on a strategy where you max out on battlecruisers ?

Protosses do not know the power of the battlecruisers yet. However, Squirtle seemed to know that a 200/200 battlecruiser army simply cannot die. He conserved his units so well. That must be why I lost."

Well
Terrans
, there's your answer.

Snowman

"We are curious as to why you decided on a strategy where you max out on battlecruisers ?

Protosses do not know the power of the battlecruisers yet. However, Squirtle seemed to know that a 200/200 battlecruiser army simply cannot die. He conserved his units so well. That must be why I lost."

Well
Terrans
, there's your answer.

It's funny to see how hard the match-up swings back into the terrans favour in the late-late game, squirtle was so lucky(and clever) to get that vortex off just at the right time.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me

Well
Terrans
, there's your answer.

terrans are allergic to all units not built out of barracks.

Deadman

Supernova is moving in to the liquid korean house (jinro, haypro, tlo). Huk is joining them too. Its strange how he seems to really dislike the slayers house.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Deadman

Its funny how we were talking about mlg being bad for removing the island bases from metropolis just a few days ago, then that game happens.

Snowman

Supernova is moving in to the liquid korean house (jinro, haypro, tlo). Huk is joining them too. Its strange how he seems to really dislike the slayers house.

I don't think it's a dislike of the slayers house, he's just really good friends with jinro and haypro and a lot of the (former) ogs players, whether he's still on team liquid or not.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
they should get goody to teach Flash; so then we'd have a player with a Goody army + 3k/3k resources not always queued and better control.

Sliver

Goody both perplexes and angers me. He wins even though he has the worst macro imaginable and it makes me confused and mad.

(._.)

Banned
Match 5 was hilarious. IDK if they were even being serious that game 0_0

I hate when a player makes a comeback and they lose in game 7... DRG and now Squirtle ~_~

lost to cheese also...

Top Bottom