• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT5| Killing #ESPORTS

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
I wanted to make a joke about him losing against Koreans all the time, but looking at his TLPD he beat Hyun and Losira in online cups recently. Can't really make a joke out of that.

That said, even with him being a fan favourite and last year's team captain and everything, he really shouldn't make the top 3 on that list.

TLO is just as bad. 6% of the votes to nerchio's 7%. short by 900~

Haunted

TLO is just as bad.
SC2 beta was a long time ago.

In absence of Stephano, Nerchio was my #1 pick. Then Grubby. I'm fine with Mana, Thorzain, Vortix or Lucifron getting votes. Whitera and TLO are just bad picks at this point.

Not sure what to think about Dimaga, Socke and Demuslim. Been a while since they've done anything of note. They're clearly a tier below the current top players, just like Hasu.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
nony ofcourse.

TLO might be on the lower end of things, but atleast he has more accomplishments than nony's "top 50 in a 2012 mlg"

Haunted

Nony can become TL coach.

TL needs a Terran and a Protoss, they only have one good player each. Are any Koreans free agents looking for a team right now?

(._.)

Banned
Where does Taeja stay? Do him and HerO live together? I knew TL players stayed at the oGs house when it was around.

Does TL have a team house now or do all their players n Korea just sorta have their own thing going? I knew HuK was at Slayers but then started staying with some former oGs players.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
nony ofcourse.

TLO might be on the lower end of things, but atleast he has more accomplishments than nony's "top 50 in a 2012 mlg"

Nony and TLO bring people to TL. Its not like TL is paying these guess tons of money.

Where does Taeja stay? Do him and HerO live together? I knew TL players stayed at the oGs house when it was around.

Does TL have a team house now or do all their players n Korea just sorta have their own thing going? I knew HuK was at Slayers but then started staying with some former oGs players.
TaeJa stays at home with family. Reason why he left Slayers was because they wanted him to stay in house. TL has an apartment in Korea with Hero/TLO/Huk/etc. I believe Zenio lives at home too.

Haunted

Speaking of TLO, I'm just watching the Evil Geniuses Master's Cup Acer vs Liquid match and he totally beat Scarlett 2-0.

Deadman

fQNHe.jpg

Idra is quite a bad person

Mairu

Idra is quite a bad person

can you imagine the outrage if destiny said that :p

ESPORTSDOUBLESTANDARDSSSSS

I voted for people who weren't winning as I realized it's the top16, well and grubby. I ended up going with Dimaga, Kas, & Grubby (even though grubby will undoubtedly make it!) and Sen+Major

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you

I voted for people who weren't winning as I realized it's the top16, well and grubby. I ended up going with Dimaga, Kas, & Grubby (even though grubby will undoubtedly make it!) and Sen+Major

But destiny isnt esports. he is eentertainment!

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag

I think IPL did this very smartly, popular vote for the short list, then make them actually play for the spots.

unless idra wins

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Ideal team to stand the best chance???

Don't forget not just performance, but vs korea history.

Naniwa, stephano, grubby, nerchio,

We need a terran... Gooo kas!

Ideal team to stand the best chance???

Don't forget not just performance, but vs korea history.

Naniwa, stephano, grubby, nerchio,

We need a terran... Gooo kas!

It's hard to tell now since from now till Dec things will change but: Stephano, Nerchio, Lucifron, Grubby and either Thorzain or Kas.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Top Bottom