• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT5| Killing #ESPORTS

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Hmm I guess I should make that OT here soon lol. Well at least update my premade one from when beta first came out

Post title sugestions

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Well I have it mostly made already, just need to do graphics n shit and update to current HotS version. Probably do it this weekend.

Ah okay. I think I already sent you my old assets from the first OT, but let me know if you need any more help. Another set of eyes or a spell checker or something. :)

zargle

Hmm I guess I should make that OT here soon lol. Well at least update my premade one from when beta first came out

Post title sugestions

"Like we never left! which we didnt....seriously....why dont you believe us?"

"1 new game + 6 new units = 1a to victory"

Corran Horn

Mostly done with HotS thread now besides a few small things, got bored (fu holden). Got to wait a few more days before posting :/

So, that IPL6 tournament looks to be shaping up to be something special.... Pretty horrible state of affairs really. Kinda surprised that even with LoL they still can't manage to make it worthwhile.

I know there will still be too much SC2 content to ever watch but it sucks losing one of the best run tournaments in the scene.

zlatko

Banned
I had to cancel my collector's edition for HOTS. :(

Too many monetary things going on unfortunately. Car registration due, new phone I bought, and I have to save up for a vacation. Hopefully I can get the regular edition on release day by doing some over time at work. :)

Vodh

The campaign alone will probably justify my purchase of the collector's edition. Preordered from Amazon.

fatty

This is probably a better place to ask, are there any good HOTS matches (or even WOL ones) that are a good primer for people who are not as familiar with SC? I'd love to be able to provide some samples to people who are kind of interested but have no idea what is going on.

Corran Horn

This is probably a better place to ask, are there any good HOTS matches (or even WOL ones) that are a good primer for people who are not as familiar with SC? I'd love to be able to provide some samples to people who are kind of interested but have no idea what is going on.
Battle reports are good for that although a bit out of date due to patches. No links since on phone. Also Day9 breaks down alot of stuff for newbs.

Top Bottom