• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT5| Killing #ESPORTS

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
they're both zerg so they're both trash

miss you panda

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I hope we can redo our games sooooooooooooooooooon... and mumble.
Fuck yeah!

I'll be on Mumble later on today (at around 9-10pm), if you wanna talk and/or play!

Yoshichan

The sound that pops up everytime you right click anything is a new "addition" to HotS right? I don't remember it like this in WoL...

edit: Also, I'm checking out the new achievements and I'm confused... what's the difference between these ones (new):

xGLnyfZ.jpg

And this one (old):

Seems to me, they're both "Beat the AI x amount of times" ...

Yoshichan

fanboi, I knew that was cumming before you even said anything

We determine good in lenght now?

EDIT: Then my penis is great.

I thought I read that he was talking about length*

Anyways how would we know how good it is if it isn't out yet?
What I said was for the most part the only information he would have trouble finding on his own.

Edit: It would be nice if you guys would stop with the bm every time I post in this thread trying to help someone. It's not like I said anything that was "wrong".

Yoshichan

Edit: It would be nice if you guys would stop with the bm every time I post in this thread trying to help someone. It's not like I said anything that was "wrong".
._. I hope I'm not part of the "guys"... I never bm you :(

fanboi

Banned
I thought I read that he was talking about length*

Anyways how would we know how good it is if it isn't out yet?
What I said was for the most part the only information he would have trouble finding on his own.

Wait, I was not aiming at you dude! Not my intention... *hugz n kizzez*

PEACE

fanboi

Yoshichan

fanboi, why are you drinking without me?!

32yD1gI.gif
32yD1gI.gif
32yD1gI.gif
32yD1gI.gif
32yD1gI.gif

Yoshichan

Because you know... if we drank together and went out... I would be the hot guys ugly friend who never get laid and hang on internet forums.
Hey, HEY, HEY NOW! If you and I went out together, we'd get all women, men and pets with us. You know that!

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Cant wait to get bac into some sc2 with hots! Especially the campaign mode, any word on how big it is in comparison to wol?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris

Given i went into 100% every mission and even creating my own challenges this is fine, I dont think anyone remembers me from the wol beta but I was Lazerzzzz back then, also Hill/Shoe/Cel/Frack and several others. Cant wait to get back into \some multiplayer with you fine folks

fanboi

Banned
Given i went into 100% every mission and even creating my own challenges this is fine, I dont think anyone remembers me from the wol beta but I was Lazerzzzz back then, also Hill/Shoe/Cel/Frack and several others. Cant wait to get back into \some multiplayer with you fine folks

I remember :)

UK dude right?

fanboi

Banned
Yessir, overachieving Diamond player who could never pick a race to save his life. Does Knives \still play?

We both "play" 2v2 HOTS beta thats is... which we started just a couple of days ago :)

Hop on mumble someday... we use to hang there and chat.

Mr Cola

will do, despite having 6 wol accounts i got no beta key :[ so ill have to wait a till retail to play

Yoshichan

this game fucking sucks big fat testicles

So just logged on for the first time in a while and was wondering...

How to do set up a game against AI now? I saw the matchmaking version..... but thats not what I want. I like setting up games like 3 vs 1 on hard or various other random combo's. You could adjust their handicaps and use cheat codes.

Its essentially how I would pass my time when I wanted to play but couldn't motivate myself to ladder.

Yoshichan

Cancelled pre-order of Heart of my Dicks because it's a horrible game made by horrible developers.

Why pay for shit?

Yoshichan

Why should I chill? Millions will buy this and it's a god awful product. I'm doing my best to make sure at least one or two people won't be buying this turd. It truly is horrible in every way, shape and form - along with WoL which is starting to rank as one of the worst RTS games in history. I'm not even kidding.

Why should I chill? Millions will buy this and it's a god awful product. I'm doing my best to make sure at least one or two people won't be buying this turd. It truly is horrible in every way, shape and form - along with WoL which is starting to rank as one of the worst RTS games in history. I'm not even kidding.

You don't think you are being a tad bit ridiculous?

Yoshichan

You don't think you are being a tad bit ridiculous?
No. The only really good thing about SC2 and it's trilogy of shit will be its community - like it's always been. The rest is gutter trash.

elaborate

Edit:

Why is he banned now?

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
No, they already said it will be shorter than WoL

Link? I have never heard this.

to do every mission in WoL was around 7-8 hours for a newcomer.

Bullshit! The "Hurry up it's Raid Night" speedrunning achievement clocks at 8 hours. I've beaten the story mode on Brutal, ranked up to Diamond in Season 1, and still didn't get the achievement on my third playthrough.

Link? I have never heard this.

Bullshit! The "Hurry up it's Raid Night" speedrunning achievement clocks at 8 hours. I've beaten the story mode on Brutal, ranked up to Diamond in Season 1, and still didn't get the achievement on my third playthrough.

Calm down dude, I've been masters since season 2 and beat the game on brutal, (Both of these mean nothing so why are you bringing them up?)

But yes you're right the game is more 9-10 hours.
Here's what a simple google search can find you.

http://kotaku.com/5852842/the-solo-...r-a-shorter-heart-of-the-swarm-campaign-jerks

Holden

ya i doubt he got banned for this, pretty sure i used to rage at blizzards shittiness in here

in his history i don't see anything else tho ;/

Top Bottom