• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT5| Killing #ESPORTS

Some people were claiming Flash got annihilated in OSL because he spent too much time practicing SC2. Eh I think that's just fans blaming stuff that has nothing to do with it. He just ran into a better player

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Some people were claiming Flash got annihilated in OSL because he spent too much time practicing SC2. Eh I think that's just fans blaming stuff that has nothing to do with it. He just ran into a better player

Obviously practicing two different games does have an effect on your play, though it's probably not as big as the BW fans are making it out to be.

Why would he practice anything other than BW leading up to his OSL semifinal game?

Because practicing BW makes you suddenly not leapfrog your tanks or realize that the creep is not reseeding and you missed a tumor that basically cost you the game do to the zerg player knowing when are sieging or not.

Yup, super intensive BW practice sure does that to you all right, glad you were on the case to set the record straight.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
kind of agree with thethunder here; not practising results in slips in control and macro, flashes problem was game knowledge and understanding based.

Zzoram

UDq2d.gif

Gungnam Style music video is great and produced this awesome gif

Aaron

especially when its just a huge sea of them -.-
In the early game, they slow / stop rushes. In the mid game, they can completely block attacks. Even in the late game they're so cheap that even if they die relatively quick it's still a huge advantage to the zerg.

Jangbi could be in Code S with his play, esp. the final game. Still a protoss powerhouse.

Zzoram

Jangbi is going to be a great SC2 player.

Flash/Jaedong/Fantasy/Jangbi/Stork/Effort/Bisu can all become great SC2 players and I hope they do.

Jangbi had an epic star sense moment in game 2. These guys have RTS champion brains and they just need some more time to adjust.

Zzoram

Killer vs Leenock bracket finals for a WCS spot on

Why not Jangbi vs Dear bracket semifinals? The real story of WCS is how far big name BW players get

Aaron

Bah, Leenock is just going to murder killer anyway. No need to show this.

If Dear played like this before, I'm surprised Bomber didn't crush him.

So GOM takes a break from hosting GSL, to basically host another GSL.

Thanks for warming up those seats Kespa, you can go back to your "Pro"league now.

Chris R

Wow the twitch chat goes to hell as soon as a female player is brought up. At least I can hide it :| Seriously people, grow the fuck up.

Top Bottom