• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT5| Killing #ESPORTS

GOM has 6k viewers for this, had a peak of more than 10k last night during and after Flash's games. Given that, I have no idea why the Pro League doesn't have an English stream. Right now Sayle's re-stream of the proleague games has 1k viewers, would be much more on average with some actual casters on site. The production values are great, just need more reach out to foreigners. Lol I know, but still

Aaron

Startale lady doesn't have a clear plan of attack. She just got a bunch of units without deciding what she was going to do with them.

Pulling SCVs and expanding? She needs to go back to SC2 school.

Startale lady doesn't have a clear plan of attack. She just got a bunch of units without deciding what she was going to do with them.

Pulling SCVs and expanding? She needs to go back to SC2 school.

I only saw the first game, where she didn't build any Medivacs and didn't react to seeing Colosus until it was too late. Her micro didn't look bad in her attacks though

Chris R

Hydralisks???? Whaaaaaaa? Did HOTS release already?

I love making Hyrdras but can't wait until HOTS for them to be good

Aaron

I only saw the first game, where she didn't build any Medivacs and didn't react to seeing Colosus until it was too late. Her micro didn't look bad in her attacks though
Micro is all she had. She had no plan, and her decision making was shit. She made KESPA players look good.

I haven't expected anything from her since i watched her streaming. Her multitasking is so slow and looks more like that you would expect from a player like incontrol not a pro gamer.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
GOM has 6k viewers for this, had a peak of more than 10k last night during and after Flash's games. Given that, I have no idea why the Pro League doesn't have an English stream. Right now Sayle's re-stream of the proleague games has 1k viewers, would be much more on average with some actual casters on site. The production values are great, just need more reach out to foreigners. Lol I know, but still

Yeah, they need tasteless on that shit.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Can I somehow make SCVs autorepair without having to right click on repair? Can I like, hold down the R button or something?

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I did something like that with my tablet and remote pc app. Was interesting lol.

Hey nerd you won 10$ remember? What's your paypal so I can pay you

Also, how long did it take for you guys to use the F keys to switch between locations rather than the mini map? I feel like that's something I need to just make a habit.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you

Also, how long did it take for you guys to use the F keys to switch between locations rather than the mini map? I feel like that's something I need to just make a habit.

donate to childs play or something with that 10.

Yoshichan

Tashi you still haven't answered me ._.

Tashi

I'm still trying to grasp why Tashi isn't in Gold League yet... I mean, look at this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpTh1WUKO7g&feature=g-u-u

That's a clip of two silver league players... are you telling me that Tashi can't beat these guys?

Sorry I didn't see this until now.

Yea I was about to hop on now and play. I am gold, I just haven't been crowned yet. I mean, I matched against a Platinum and that for sure would have given me gold and probably a high rank in gold as well to be honest. But I lost to him

jasonng

So after finally using Teemo I get why he gets a lot of attention. He's fun to use.

Edit: Oops, wrong thread.

Edit 2: Or is it?

Yoshichan

I'm a genius.

Warp Prism upgrade - Transcendence

Units that are warped in with Warp Prisms turns berserk, inflicting 200% more damage for 8 seconds.

Call me Blizzard. You know my number.

twofold

Did I miss some crazy metagame shift where building tons of Medivacs was the thing to do? I think I saw MKP with 19 Medivacs at one point.

Weird, weird game.

Yoshichan

Did I miss some crazy metagame shift where building tons of Medivacs was the thing to do? I think I saw MKP with 19 Medivacs at one point.

Weird, weird game.
Encourages micro.

Vaporak

I don't use the F keys at all. It would probably help but I just use a ton of hotkeys and the minimap to get around.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I'm a genius.

Warp Prism upgrade - Transcendence

Units that are warped in with Warp Prisms turns berserk, inflicting 200% more damage for 8 seconds.

Call me Blizzard. You know my number.

In other news Colossus drops gain massive popularity.

F key? wtf.

Tashi

lol someone just played a bananas game against me

TvT, I didn't scout at all. Then after like 3 minutes he goes, "WTF, I killed your bases and I didn't win" "Hacks" "I hate hackers" All this shit for like 8 minutes. I scan his base and see there's nothing there and it looks exactly like it does when the match starts. I start thinking, ok what kind of trap is this? lol. I just build my army a little bigger, build a viking, and push out to destroy all that shit. I do and the game doesn't end. I'm like ok, maybe he is hacking lol. Then I spotted a flying CC and killed it. He lol'd, GG and quit out. How bizarre.

Tashi

Function keys. some of them you can set to hotkey screens within the map. So F5 to be right outside my natural where i rally marines, etc.

Exactly. I'm trying to get used to F2 being my main and F3 being my natural. It's much faster.

Top Bottom