• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT5| Killing #ESPORTS

Snowman

haha awesome. I bet EG.LeBron James is Huk

Huk hasn't qualified for TSL4 :p

Although I thought thorzain was the only EG player to qualify. And there's 2 EG terran players in the bracket? Unless the team names aren't the right names either?

Also I bet Quantic.Megatron is Naniwa :p

Zen

Banned
Idra managed to beat MKP with MKP being unaware that it was cross map only, sever lag, in Idras favor, ZvT being Z favored, and with a build order advantage because of the 2 rax cross positions.

Yes, I'm salty, Idra is an idiot and MKP is a much better player than him.

"No I'm chobo, MKP just more Chobo"

EDIT: Good thing he said 'cross sever play means nothing'.

Watching the pro league and damn, seeing these zergs try to deal with blink Stalkers is so depressing. Come on bros

Protoss has so many crazy timings that it's not surprising that so far, the best Kespa players at SC2 are toss.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
idra vs mkp was gg.

Oh and SC2 is rng so you need to add that to the calculations.

I just beat dignitas select on ladder

my life is now complete

im seriously so fucking happy right now

http://drop.sc/227011

OlPWV.jpg
QuLwI.jpg
uZGBA.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
But idra called him shit, and he won so its so cool.

IDRA COME BACK INCOMMING.
This is where I should've posted the picture of when IdrA punches Yoshi while doing a funny face.

Too bad all pictures from DH2011 got deleted.

Yoshichan

Of course you win, you have more achievement points than him!

Grats!

Yoshichan

Okay so I read through the 1.5 Patch Notes...
A new in-game pathing display has been added that shows the path a unit will take on the mini-map.
Does this mean it'll be LoL where you can see where units are going on the minimap?
Maximum selection size has been increased to 500, up from 255.
lol BW

Yoshichan

That's amazing :lol

Yoshichan

What's going on in that gif :3?

Yoshichan

That's Godlike.

Pretty sure that David Kim will give us another "Protoss is not doing well at the very high level" gem and will sneak some buff that nobody asked for just 'cuse.

Reduced build time on Immortals ? well thank you DK!

Seronei

Holy fuck, I just made the best archon toilet vs zerg ever, having a big fat smile all over my face at the moment. I can't imagine the zerg being happy though :D

Saw him having like max BL/Infestor and I had just lost half my army so I kept counter attacking and managed to kill his hive/greater spire and lots of infestors then when he came back to defend I built mothership + archons.
When he started to attack he stacked all the broodlords at one spot and my archon toilet wiped out his whole lot.

He had 20 broodlords and went down to 2 in an instant so much fun!

Replay

Also I'll never get good at SC2 since I'm completely exhausted after 1 macro game and can't concentrate for more... :(

Mairu

Can't wait to find out who wins the IPL TAC Winner's Finals match today. Decided I'm definitely going to the grand finals in SF on the 11th.

I'll be fine if either SlayerS or LG-IM wins, it's tough to decide who to root for. Maybe LG-IM if they actually ended up bringing the whole team to SF.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Just watched Jangbi vs Zero Ro4. (Watched Flash vs. Fantasy first)
The greatest achievement of mankind until July 28th Grand Finals.

BW is so good it's not even funny how bad SC2 is in comparison. Go fucking watch that that series right now, you have no fucking excuses. Fucking perfection.
Someone please do the Last OSL justice with a good thread, I'm not sure I'll be back in time to make it (No comp or stable internet for next 4 days). It really deserves the full treatment with the recent level of play and BW's legacy.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=350009

WANT ENGLISH CASTED?

SAYLE
CHOLERASC
NUKETHESTARS

Glorious Korean: http://www.youtube.com/results?sear...0.0.0.198.361.1j2.3.0...0.0...1ac.WLXS1FphhNQ
JvZ.jpg

(._.)

Banned
I wanna see Jangbi win two OSLs in a row but Fantasy getting revenge would be cool also. idc who wins but I'm really looking forward to the finals.

Just watched Jangbi vs Zero Ro4. (Watched Flash vs. Fantasy first)
The greatest achievement of mankind until July 28th Grand Finals.

BW is so good it's not even funny how bad SC2 is in comparison. Go fucking watch that that series right now, you have no fucking excuses. Fucking perfection.
Someone please do the Last OSL justice with a good thread, I'm not sure I'll be back in time to make it (No comp or stable internet for next 4 days). It really deserves the full treatment with the recent level of play and BW's legacy.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=350009

WANT ENGLISH CASTED?

SAYLE
CHOLERASC
NUKETHESTARS

Glorious Korean: http://www.youtube.com/results?sear...0.0.0.198.361.1j2.3.0...0.0...1ac.WLXS1FphhNQ
JvZ.jpg

funny how most BW fans don't even understand the game, and instead seem solely focused on being a fangirl or boy for some player or another. Then they listen to the Korean stream despite not knowing Korean.

Flash v Fantasy was so boring I won't watch any more

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
So...

Let's say I'm doing the 1 RAX FE like I always do. It goes 1 rax into double gas into 3 rax to factory and then starport.

Now in the Protoss match up, I like to go Reactor on the factory, and then switch it to the starport when they're done. However, in TvT and TvZ I like to go tech lab on the Factory to get tanks. That just leaves me getting less Medivacs or slower medivacs. So, I was wondering if it would be a better idea to put the finished Starport on a Reactor'd Barracks instead. I'll lose some marine production but I will get those medivacs out faster and in tandem with the tanks.

Thoughts?

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
So...

Let's say I'm doing the 1 RAX FE like I always do. It goes 1 rax into double gas into 3 rax to factory and then starport.

Now in the Protoss match up, I like to go Reactor on the factory, and then switch it to the starport when they're done. However, in TvT and TvZ I like to go tech lab on the Factory to get tanks. That just leaves me getting less Medivacs or slower medivacs. So, I was wondering if it would be a better idea to put the finished Starport on a Reactor'd Barracks instead. I'll lose some marine production but I will get those medivacs out faster and in tandem with the tanks.

Thoughts?

I would probably still build reactor on factory then tech lab after. But Im not the Terranz. I guess it kinda depends on what build you want.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I would probably still build reactor on factory then tech lab after. But Im not the Terranz. I guess it kinda depends on what build you want.

Shall I do a build test to see what the difference in time and units is when those 2 medivacs come out?

I shall report back.

Yoshichan

Top Bottom