• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II World Championship Series 2014 – America, Europe & Korea Season 1

That game was just awful. Kinda hilarious to see someone doing a BM nexus after the standard of that game, i'd probably focus on playing a bit better.

Edit: Cures macro is spot on but he just has so many poor engagements.

SamuraiX-

IN 3 HOURS!!

YjOHSM7.jpg

N1ZlSzD.png

Syf

Banned
Beer fridge stocked and ready for a long tournament aww yiss. I'll try to refrain from going.. off topic..

Go MC!

Syf

Banned
I shouldn't be able to watch it all. But I am because really what's more important, class or SC2? Priorities.

Syf

Banned
Hahah, yeah that's true. I'm looking forward to the other games today a lot more. PvP just feels beyond saving at this point.

Syf

Banned
Excellent first game between Jjakji and VortiX.

That build. 2-0 Jjakji. Come on VortiX, don't get swept out.

And 3-0, lol. Jjakji looking very strong.

SamuraiX-

Can't believe jjakji 3-0'd VortiX...

Either jjakji's been practicing out of his mind or VortiX let his recent results go to his head and didn't prepare.

Syf

Banned
Man I was stressing out there. Two little bits of fog of war and it didn't look like Bomber was gonna scout the pylon.

Game 5. GO BOMBER

Oh Bomber why you no scan? If you aren't gonna scout then scan at the very least or leave a marine at the watch tower. Bomber did a MKP right there. :(

SamuraiX-

No TaeJa or Bomber at the Global Championship is lame as fuck.

For anybody who may be confused about this WCS EU/AM hybrid thing going on over the next few days:

AaovDwj.png

That showmatch sounds promising. All four finalists + Rotti + ToD + Nathanias + Ret/Apollo FFA would be fun.

Syf

Banned
Ooo, didn't know they're doing a showmatch. Cool!

Decent Code A groups tonight. Dear and Soulkey the headliners. Starts in an hour.

Top Bottom