• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II World Championship Series 2014 – America, Europe & Korea Season 1

SamuraiX-

Now that's the INno I remember.

Merry Go Round looks to be shaping up to be one of my new favorite maps. Would love to see a TvT on it.

He beat JD twice in ATC... though that might say more about the dong than anything else.

Dong please ;_;

Now that's the INno I remember.

Merry Go Round looks to be shaping up to be one of my new favorite maps. Would love to see a TvT on it.

Looks like a cool map. I especially like maps with ledges around the place, there was a while there where we basically didn't get ledges out on the map. They can really provide some fun situations.

SamuraiX-

That micro was just orgasmic.

lawd

Looks like a cool map. I especially like maps with ledges around the place, there was a while there where we basically didn't get ledges out on the map. They can really provide some fun situations.

Agreed.

I especially like the dead space between the natural third and your main. Should reduce the effectiveness of Blink all-ins.

SamuraiX-

Terran slowly making me lose interest in Starcraft 2.

Y794F47.jpg

People constantly bitch about Protoss cheesing (a lot of which I don't consider cheesing) but every TvZ best of matches recently has had a proxy 2 rax. Maru doing nothing but cheeses in the Proleague final made it much worse than Zest all killing SKT1 in season one for me.

People constantly bitch about Protoss cheesing (a lot of which I don't consider cheesing) but every TvZ best of matches recently has had a proxy 2 rax. Maru doing nothing but cheeses in the Proleague final made it much worse than Zest all killing SKT1 in season one for me.

Proxy 2 rax's are exciting but more importantly are entirely defend-able (if scouted early can be an instant loss for the terran). Terran cheese tends to be less common and less powerful and that's why people tend to enjoy it rather than deride it ala toss allins.

uh. sora threw that away.

Meh i think wolf and artosis were way off. That game was even from start to finish. The problem was they assumed that the army sora had was clearly superior which wasn't necessarily true.

I don't think sora threw it away so much as innovation won it with a fantastic engagement.

SamuraiX-

Trolling Artosis is making these matches.

I'm glad he agrees that mass Roach vs mass Roach completely destroys any potential for the ZvZ matchup.

Syf

Banned
Showtime in 30 mins! DRG's up tonight along with Bbyong, Impact and Tassadar in the first group. Anyone else watching?

Gas/pool first should be an easy win in that situation, he handled that really strangely. Not scouting that attack whilst it went the whole way across the map wasn't so good either. First 2 games were fantastic, pretty disappointing finish.

Majine

Banned
Haha geez, I feel bad for DRG. He spent all that time for the creepspread, and Bbyong just walked across the map and killed him.

I'm shocked DRG didn't go for a Roach or Baneling bust with where he put his second in game 1. Game 2 he adjusted from game 1 and made way more Muta's that Bbyong couldn't deal with. Game 3 was my first time seeing that map and the 3rd looks like a pain to get with close spawns. Bbyong had way better micro in game 3 and DRG constantly lacking Overseers killed him.

Top Bottom