• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II World Championship Series 2014 – America, Europe & Korea Season 1

SamuraiX-

Horrible awareness from Bomber walking right into the guillotine... that made no sense. He knew Polt had tanks positioned on the high ground.

God damn! Insane TvT!

Too bad about Bomber getting sandwiched. Very close game. Lets see how the next game goes. Come on Bomber! Bring it back!

SamuraiX-

Marine/Marauder/Medivac/Viking/Widow Mine/Siege Tank composition.

dat contain doe

Most awkward, amazing game ever.

Quarterfinal drawing incoming!! :O

SamuraiX-

MvYgL2a.png

Sick quarterfinals in both WCS AM and EU!

So by the sound of things, the two upper bracket matches from both WCS AM and EU quarterfinals will be played on Thursday, then the bottom two matches from both on Friday. All semifinal matches on Saturday and then both grand finals on Sunday.

What a fucking weekend.

Buckle up!

Awesome ro8 coming up. When is this going to be in. Next weekend?

ESL is going super hardcore!

Both EU and NA are going to be casted this Thursday and Friday by ESL. Early for EU, later on for NA.

Its gonna be sick!

Stardust vs MC and Vortix vs jjakji with Alicia vs Bomber and Taeja vs Hyun following up. That is gonna be so freaking sick!

MvYgL2a.png

Sick quarterfinals in both WCS AM and EU!

So by the sound of things, the two upper bracket matches from both WCS AM and EU quarterfinals will be played on Thursday, then the bottom two matches from both on Friday. All semifinal matches on Saturday and then both grand finals on Sunday.

What a fucking weekend.

Buckle up!

ESL is going super hardcore!

Both EU and NA are going to be casted this Thursday and Friday by ESL. Early for EU, later on for NA.

Its gonna be sick!

Stardust vs MC and Vortix vs jjakji with Alicia vs Bomber and Taeja vs Hyun following up. That is gonna be so freaking sick!

I love this setup, this is going to be an awesome weekend. It just sucks that I am SO BUSY.

UGH.

Aaron

There's GSL stuff happening in less than an hour, but it's mostly protoss so I wouldn't blame you if you want to sleep through it.

I'd watch if I didn't have work tomorrow. Too bad for RorO but its hard to feel bad for him when he beat MKP by a fluke in that rematch.

SamuraiX-

INnoVation's group starts in 3 hours after Group A is finished.

Sora, Dark and Armani in his group. Should be a good one.

SamuraiX-

PvZ is about the only good match up on Alterzim but the games on it on better than any other match up on any other map.

I completely disagree.

I've loved every match up I've seen on it, even the most boring ones like PvP and PvZ. The colossal size of the map has made for some of the best SC2 games to date.

Really disappointed that Seed is out. TAiLS advancing to Code S by a 4-0 is shocking to me.

HoodWinked

that was perfect engagement from roro with the deathball getting mass fungaled and they still traded pretty evenly LOL.

Top Bottom