• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II World Championship Series GLOBAL FINALS 2014 – November 1st, 7-8th

kasane

so i guess the run down is event has been shit with disconnects and ddos

games also seems like shit based on san vs life series

yay disappointment

trw

You can really tell the technical difficulties are getting to them. This is not wcs round of 8 quality.

Syf

Banned
sucks the tech issues ruined that series. bleh. at least the semis should be good if they can smooth things out for tomorrow. rooting for winner of life vs taeja to take the whole thing

He should take his time.... Kappa

What a disappointment. Innovation must be emotional and pissed as hell. But happy that Taeja has a chance at the championship.

SamuraiX-

Grabbed myself a bottle of Maker's Mark to enjoy the VODs with. Judging by the fact that it's still going, I'm gonna guess there was a ridiculous amount of downtime or really amazing games.

See ya'll on the other side.

Also, I just have to say that Smix looks stunning at this event. She is rocking that dress. <3

Grabbed myself a bottle of Maker's Mark to enjoy the VODs with. Judging by the fact that it's still going, I'm gonna guess there was a ridiculous amount of downtime or really amazing games.

See ya'll on the other side.

Also, I just have to say that Smix looks stunning at this event. She is rocking that dress. <3

About to do the same, though I have some fat heads with me. Are you watching on twitch or is there somewhere else with the VOD's so I don't have to deal with a 13 hour video?

Syf

Banned
you guys will be doing a lot of skipping around if you're watching the full thing. lots of downtime

Hmm, perhaps 12 workers isn't as horrible of an idea I though. Speeds up the early game and mixed with the lowered mineral counts, it forces you to expand more/earlier. I'll keep my mind open on this.

Hmm, perhaps 12 workers isn't as horrible of an idea I though. Speeds up the early game and mixed with the lowered mineral counts, it forces you to expand more/earlier. I'll keep my mind open on this.
Increasing the number of workers is a good idea. The 5 minutes of dead time at the beginning of each match adds up.

I think a lot of the changes look very interesting. I stopped playing SC2 years ago, and these changes make it look more micro intensive. Looks fun.

Syf

Banned
yep I like the first look at the changes too. needs to be balanced but there's a lot of interesting micro with the new units in tvz and I like the 12 worker start helping to speed up the early game

That's like the one change that i'm certain is a good thing. The rest though....

I have no idea how PvZ will change in LotV from the show match. Disruptor seems kind of useless because of how immobile it is. Ravager's ability seems kind of useless too because of how hard it is to land but it makes retreating easier. Not sure if they get a damage buff when they morph from Roaches but I would imagine so. I'm expecting Swarm Hosts to cost less in both resources and supply because of how much less uptime they have. Corruptor's new ability does so little damage. I'm expecting a buff by the beta. The new Oracle ability I think will make Stargate into 7gate popular by slowing Zerg reinforcements.

Top Bottom