• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II World Championship Series GLOBAL FINALS 2014 – November 1st, 7-8th

Man missed out on so much. :(

BUT HYPE! Go Taeja! Sorry to see Bomber go out but it was a good match from what I heard overall. Lets go TvT!

Awful choice to go for the BC switch. BC's are basically useless in TvT and he wasted his lead going for it. A couple of banshees there would have been perfect and wouldn't have cost him nearly as much.

Really awesome game there. It would be awesome if every matchup could be like that.

It doesn't excuse it. Valve and riot run bigger events with no issues.

Yep and that's with all the extra equipment required due to the size of the teams (that plus they have much larger viewership which i'm assuming makes running the stream more difficult). Blizzard are just incompetent when it comes to esports and they have been handicapping SC2 since release.

Panthers

Wow, this is soooo bad. Blizzard NEEDS LAN for Starcraft 2. This is very embarrassing for Blizzard.

Oh well.... GO TAEJA!!!!!

Aaron

This is fucking absurd. Spent so much time on their fancy stage didn't bother to provide working computers.

kasane

TAEJA FIGHTING

FUCK INNOVATION

Also if blizzard doesnt want to give us lan AT LEAST SET UP A PRIVATE LAN FOR YOUR OWN USE

It will improve the quality of games DRASTICALLY

kasane

did innovation just had a brain farT?

i tuned in and he had a bajiliion hellion and no anti air

this is like bronze league mistake

Top Bottom