• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dsyndrome

This isn't a fucking salad, Dsyndrome.

you legitimately deserved to be banned for putting apple on pizza

BEHOLD!
o.jpg
Green Apple Slices, Pepperoni, Sausage, Bacon, Green Onions, Gorgonzola & Garlic. I was wrong about the blue cheese.

To keep it thread related, forgot Dying Light Extended Edition was coming out soon, definitely in the backlog with all the XCOM going on.

BEHOLD!

Green Apple Slices, Pepperoni, Sausage, Bacon, Green Onions, Gorgonzola & Garlic. I was wrong about the blue cheese.

To keep it thread related, forgot Dying Light Extended Edition was coming out soon, definitely in the backlog with all the XCOM going on.

let the mods have mercy on you because i wouldn't

you

HERETIC

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
BEHOLD!

I so would.

Tizoc

Grilled fruit is an interesting ingredient

For that matter, pomegrante can do wonders with ice cream and falafel sandwiches

Soulflarz

Banned
Yes, but they will forever have the appearance of a fresh, young pizza so you can feel unashamed for wanting it.

This is a good post.

Anyways
Sausage
:3

(in reality if I'm adding a lot because I have to pepperoni sausage bacon garlic seasoning and maybe some jalapenos or habaneros. I should try some ghost chilis.)

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
The best pizza I ate was one that had eight different cheeses.

I had nothing to do with this.

Nothing.

I think my favorite pizza has to be the one I had in Baltimore last year. They substituted the pizza sauce with a fra diavolo sauce, and it's ruined every other pizza for me. Truly the 120FPS of pizzas.

mrgone

I had nothing to do with this.

Nothing.

I think my favorite pizza has to be the one I had in Baltimore last year. They substituted the pizza sauce with a fra diavolo sauce, and it's ruined every other pizza for me. Truly the 120FPS of pizzas.

But the human tongue can't taste 120 fps of pizza, so you're just wasting flavour!

Sager is a US based reseller of Clevo laptops, and Clevo is Taiwan-based so maybe you have heard of that one.

Sager yes, but Clevo should not be absent as stated above :p
It does manufacturing work for another obscure brand called CJScope, I couldn't find any store pages selling Clevo laptops.
I decided to bust out this avatar a tad bit early, in light of Veggie's faceless avatar gag, but also, in honor of the latest teaser shot for Kentucky Route Zero's Act 4, which was released today:

CapkRYyXIAERbEh.png:large
I skipped to the last line and I was so excited for a moment :/

Hektor

[OT] GAF i don't get the love for pizza

I decided to bust out this avatar a tad bit early, in light of Veggie's faceless avatar gag, but also, in honor of the latest teaser shot for Kentucky Route Zero's Act 4, which was released today:

CapkRYyXIAERbEh.png:large

...I've had this avatar ready since mid November.

Is this now finally complete or is there still an Act 4 coming?

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
I skipped to the last line and I was so excited for a moment :/

Sorry! I was saving this avatar until Act IV released, but today's events were just too perfect.

Is this now finally complete or is there still an Act 4 coming?

Act IV is due soon™, something they've been saying since mid-November. After that, there'll likely be one last short in-between chapter and then the finale, Act V. It's probably going to still be a year at the least, if we want to be generous.

Ludens

Banned
I bought that Otakumaker bundle, they sent me a mail saying I will receive the order within 24 hours, but on the status page the order status is "delivered" :|

AHA-Lambda

What's wrong with Hawaiian?

All this pizza talk makes me want another one of those doner pizzas that made half this thread barf :p

32544505_866736d9db_b.jpg

Hektor

This is act 4, and there's still an act 5.

Act IV is due soon™, something they've been saying since mid-November. After that, there'll likely be one last short in-between chapter and then the finale, Act V. It's probably going to still be a year at the least, if we want to be generous.

Guess i'll still be waiting then. The time they take between the episodes is just too long for me. At least it's making constant progress.

What's wrong with Hawaiian?

All this pizza talk makes me want another one of those doner pizzas that made half this thread barf :p

32544 505_866736d9db_b.jpg

This picture is such a travesty. Taking good Döner and humiliating it like that.

Tell me about it. I have the next 6 games I actually want to play already lined up and I don't know when I'll be able to get through them.

While we're on the totally on-topic subject of snack foods, McDonalds over here is giving away Mario Kart 8 toys with their happy meals. I want those toys (yeah...) but I don't know how a 30+ person is supposed to go and ask for a happy meal at the store :|

tmarg

Tell me about it. I have the next 6 games I actually want to play already lined up and I don't know when I'll be able to get through them.

While we're on the totally on-topic subject of snack foods, McDonalds over here is giving away Mario Kart 8 toys with their happy meals. I want those toys (yeah...) but I don't know how a 30+ person is supposed to go and ask for a happy meal at the store :|

Some people actually collect the toys, you wouldn't be the only adult buying them.

Plus I really doubt the workers give a fuck. I guess you could pretend to be buying takeout for a child, if it really bothers you.

Hektor

Just go in and buy it. If they give you a strange look, you only answer "You're thinking i'm the loser, but you're the one working at McDonalds".

Done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom