• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Veggie your faceless avatar is freaking me out

Veggie your faceless avatar is freaking me out

reminds me of the cover for the paperback version of The Shining that I had.

ItqyTJB.jpg

Tizoc

I finally finished Rise of the Tomb Raider - took 14 hours. The game was pretty good but I wish the environments were a little more varied. The story was pretty "meh" but at least the tomb puzzles were pretty legit.

I'm sitting at 20 hours mainly because I went back to do the side stuff :V

Sch1sm

Been playing Fractal (thanks WinterDemons):

It's a puzzler,
surprise, surprise

I only have one comment on this one, though: GOD DAMN, THAT DIFFICULTY CURVE. I'm about 1/2 way through the campaign, and 1/3rd through the puzzles aside from that, and I've just hit this block. "Make one bloom," to "MAKE 7 BLOOMS IN A CHAIN REACTION." M8, you wot.

I like it, though, it's the frustration in myself I've needed
and really I probably just need to pay better fucking attention to what colours fractals are putting off in what directions and look at what other fractals they're affecting in the process but it definitely does this a lot better than Hook did.

E: You know what's really cool about this game, though, the music changes based on your individual play style. I love it. L O V E.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
I decided to bust out this avatar a tad bit early, in light of Veggie's faceless avatar gag, but also, in honor of the latest teaser shot for Kentucky Route Zero's Act 4, which was released today:

CapkRYyXIAERbEh.png:large

...I've had this avatar ready since mid November.

EDIT: Also, belated congrats are in order for our new redshirts, Jshack and Roboleon <3

Nyoro SF

My PS4 revived itself randomly and I won cash money in super bowl squares... tonight is a good night.

I think I'll start Deadly Premonition tomorrow. Been putting it off too long.

Rizzi

So I was all "Oh, I never played the PC version of Wolfenstein the New Order or The Old Blood. I bet it's cheap on steam at the moment."
No.
It's $80 US for TNO and TOB is $35 US. That's $112 AU and $50 AU.
T-thanks Bethesda..

I decided to bust out this avatar a tad bit early, in light of Veggie's faceless avatar gag, but also, in honor of the latest teaser shot for Kentucky Route Zero's Act 4, which was released today:

CapkRYyXIAERbEh.png:large

...I've had this avatar ready since mid November.

EDIT: Also, belated congrats are in order for our new redshirts, Jshack and Roboleon <3

Does that mean KR0 is actually complete now? If so, I may have to play it and cross it off the backlog...

Also, More_Badass was modded, he posts in here on a somewhat regular basis at times.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Does that mean KR0 is actually complete now? If so, I may have to play it and cross it off the backlog...

Also, More_Badass was modded, he posts in here on a somewhat regular basis at times.

Nope! Act IV is due very soon, which leaves one final act to be released in 2020. But, we're getting closer!

I did send a congrats to M_B in the indie thread when I crossposted that teaser in there. They made some great picks this time around~

kagamin

So I was all "Oh, I never played the PC version of Wolfenstein the New Order or The Old Blood. I bet it's cheap on steam at the moment."
No.
T-thanks Bethesda..

Oh-oh dear.

Spinifex

No.
T-thanks Bethesda..

Bethesda, 2K and Activision are the worst.

Xcom 2 at one point cost $128 - I think it's since been made fairer but I doubt they refunded people who bought at that price.

I like games that adjust the menu graphics on the fly as you change settings. I launched SC Conviction and the last time I could only run it on low on my $30 card. Now, as I max it out the characters in the menu get more detailed, the smoke comes in, shadows get deeper. It's a nice piece of feedback without having to load a game to see what's different.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Legit: chain pizza was better in the 90s. I think once Domino's improved their product, coupled with every other major chain dropping the ball in one way or another, it was over.

Now they're all struggling for relevancy.

Also, New England pride: Papa Ginos #1 GOAT pizza chain.

Pizza discussion over.

Dsyndrome

what the hell is that pizza and why don't i have one
That's the baby Reggie's responsible for, back in the day when you could still find Godfather's and Little Caesar's was actually good.

Captured a Sectoid Commander in EW, need more time to research all the stuff I've been putting off, and a ton more money for Satellites and Nexuses.

Playing EW and XCOM 2 is a lot more fun than I thought it would be, cool to see the differences both good and bad.

Legit: chain pizza was better in the 90s. I think once Domino's improved their product, coupled with every other major chain dropping the ball in one way or another, it was over.

Now they're all struggling for relevancy.

Also, New England pride: Papa Ginos #1 GOAT pizza chain.

Pizza discussion over.

pizza discussion isn't over

http://store.steampowered.com/app/375250/
http://store.steampowered.com/app/318260/
http://store.steampowered.com/app/3430/

pizza is steam related

feta > all other cheeses for pizza
a pizza without onion or jalapeno isn't a pizza
thin crust is for suckers

Monooboe

Just got 2 hours of sleep, considering if getting back into The Witness now is a good idea.XD

Also, ok, I really need to get pizza today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom